By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which Remakes Sold Very Well? (Compared to Original Sales)

RolStoppable said:
kirby007 said:
FFIII nes-snes-ds both sold better then the nes version

You are such a noob, kirby.

Final Fantasy III was never released on the SNES. However, Final Fantasy VI was called Final Fantasy III in America (that's the reason why it's in VGC's database), because Final Fantasy II, III and V skipped the continent. Final Fantasy IV was released as Final Fantasy II in America. At least the first Final Fantasy doesn't create confusion with numbers.

Or did I sya that because I suspected that you would resort to verbal violence, which would result in me reporting you  muhahaha

EDIT on top of that aren't all FF just remakes from the first

EDIT Genius at work muhahahaha

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
pastro243 said:
Ico (470k) and Shadow of colossus(1.14m)

The HD collection for ps3 sold so far 1.11m

wat is that? Combined games? Cuz i dont think Collections count as Remakes? Srry i dont kno? Opinions on it. 

Are you kidding me? it is in HD 3D and has trophies, it is a remake.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Any Nintendo remake always sells well :D. I'm not to sure of the FF7/8 PC sales, but I think they also did pretty good seeing as how everyone on my friend list pretty much has em.

PSn - greencactaur
Nintendo Switch FC - SW - 5152 - 6393 - 5140 Please feel free to add me :)

I was thinking about the Mario games that went to GameBoy and GameBoy Advance; Super Mario Deluxe and the Super Mario Advance series. Though, I guess they don't count, 'cause they're actually just ports, but maybe Super Mario Deluxe is debatable, instead of real remakes...

So never mind .

EDIT: So I guess the two Pokémon games are the selling remakes ever, followed by Super Mario 64's, followed by Ocarina 3D. Unless you'd count Super Mario All-Stars on SNES, but that one is hard to include because it's also a collection. Nice, Nintendomination.

tbone51 said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

Super Mario 64 - 11.89m

Super Mario 64 DS - 10.13m

Holy sh*********! Didnt realize how well it sold lol!

Of course it sold well! It had Mario, Luigi, Yoshi and that other guy nobody likes!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

people keep saying starfox 64, but isn't that a remake of starfox 2 which has no sales not starfox 1??

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

I wish Codemaster's would remake Severance : blade of darkness