By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 178 Days Since Release, DICE Confirms Battlefield 4 Still Broken

Tagged games:

Never a Battlefield game again for me. BF3 problems were far less and the issues were solved after a few months. This is just a joke.

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

Around the Network

I just hate the rubber banding that's going on right now and I'm not jumping on the next BF until I know it's not broken. Hell I haven't even bought premium since they pissed me off at launch. I will buy it though when it drops to 30 bucks with the game.

I remember when games worked BEFORE they were released.

Squeezol said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
EA continues to amaze me how to how little they care about their consumers... A lot of these issues should have been fixed before the game was released

But the genius thing is that people will buy the next installment, hoping that those issues are fixed by then. It's win-win for EA only. Less money spent on development of Battlefield 4 and more profit for the next Battlefield.

Nothing about this is a win/win. Some people won't even buy the next installment of BF. Personally I haven't and wont buy BF4 until all these issues are fixed and by then the game will be cheap. I will do the same with the next one in case it is riddled with bugs like this one. If this game was released as a full release rather than a beta test they would have got full price off me for both this and the next game. 

They still have to spend money finishing this game off so it's not less spent on development. This is in no way a good thing for EA.

JerCotter7 said:
Squeezol said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
EA continues to amaze me how to how little they care about their consumers... A lot of these issues should have been fixed before the game was released

But the genius thing is that people will buy the next installment, hoping that those issues are fixed by then. It's win-win for EA only. Less money spent on development of Battlefield 4 and more profit for the next Battlefield.

Nothing about this is a win/win. Some people won't even buy the next installment of BF. Personally I haven't and wont buy BF4 until all these issues are fixed and by then the game will be cheap. I will do the same with the next one in case it is riddled with bugs like this one. If this game was released as a full release rather than a beta test they would have got full price off me for both this and the next game. 

They still have to spend money finishing this game off so it's not less spent on development. This is in no way a good thing for EA.

There's enough people who keep on buying these games, you know. 

Around the Network

Best part is, all BF 4 players are buying BF5. The system works.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Can you really beta test a game that is releasing day one at launch for a new console?

Just like BF3, all over again, glad to see they care about their customers. Too bad the games are insanely awesome so you kinda have to get them...

178 days...
Does that represent how much they care, or how bad they are at fixing bugs?

xKakashi209x said:
Can you really beta test a game that is releasing day one at launch for a new console?

If not, you can certainly fix its problems six months later.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.