I'm being so sincere right now.
Even though you broke my heart.
And killed me.
And tore me to pieces.
And threw every piece into a fire.

That is brilliant xD

Love this, thanks for the discovery :)

Around the Network

In this line of logic, we should also worship the murdered AI when they are resurrected, as so many have done for Jesus. Right?

On the third spawn they rose again according to the developers.

...and his argument in the actual text is much better than the clickbait title makes it out to be. Go figure.

Regardless, it's a slippery slope. I don't think it wise to make this claim without having a clear, if arbitrary, definition of what is or isn't moral to kill in a video game.

I wonder what he thinks of players killing other players within multiplayer games.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

He has one of those faces that you just love to punch to be honest.

On-topic.... i 100% disagree

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

I deserved to be thrown in a bottomless pit for playing MadWorld in this case!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
Serious_frusting said:
He has one of those faces that you just love to punch to be honest.

On-topic.... i 100% disagree

I was thinking the same thing. You just want to smash it repeatedly and then press it against a grinder.

Disagree with this guy's idea of right and wrong. I think he needs to take up a real issue. Like trying to get laid.

Mummelmann said:
That guy needs 10 cc's of poon, asap!

That is mighty tight...

impertinence said:
Mummelmann said:
That guy needs 10 cc's of poon, asap!

That is mighty tight...

Yep, but he looks to be very small...

10 ml should be enough for his needs.

Human beings whether they like to admit it or not are animals and have much more in common with base animal instincts than civilization leads us to believe. We may have built cities but we're still very much from and a part of nature. We haven't escaped it, just produced our particular form of habitat in it, were still a part of the wild.

Sports, and other activities allow us to peacefully satisfy are desire to war and destroy others. Gaming is probably another activity that provides a harmless outlet (for sane people). In my experience gamers are less prone to being cruel just for the sake of being cruel. Just look at an office environment for an example of how eager people are to bring others down.

In fact, humans are probably more "animal" than most animals as we like to kill for sport whereas most other predators do so predominately just for survival. Although, I suppose in the animal kingdom with scarce food sources it would be a major waist of precious energy to kill for no reason.