By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What transportation method will Link use in Zelda U?

t3mporary_126 said:

In almost every 3D Zelda games (even Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks, Majora Mask may be the only game without one), Link has used some form of transportation to help him venture through the fields, skies, and oceans. His most popular transportation is Epona, and then a boat of some sort. Link even transformed himself into a transportation method in Twilight Princess when he becomes a werewolf that Midna rides on (I wonder if the constant traveling by this method made their bond stronger?).

So Zelda fans, what do you think will be Link's transportation method in Zelda U? A horse again? Or maybe Link becomes a Dragon Rider?

After Horse, Bird, Boat and Train the next thing will be this:

This will also be the explanation for this:

Around the Network

Hopefully Horseback

Barozi said:
his feet

JazzB1987 said:

After Horse, Bird, Boat and Train the next thing will be this:

This will also be the explanation for this:

Does this mean Link will travel to the land of Oz?

snowdog said:
It's going to be a motorbike, just like we saw in that April Fool's joke years ago with a Zelda set in the future. MAKE IT HAPPEN, NINTENDO, MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!!

I'd also love to see that game. It was an April Fools joke in 2007.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
A motorcycle.

The last time that was introduced into a series I loved we got this

-_-

Anyway best bet is Epona, however I wouldnt mind a bird too. I liked where they were going with the whole openness of ALBW, they should have a more open world in ZeldaU... just keep that rental system away, seriously when I finally buy ALBW I will grind rupees to buy everything before I go anywhere.

ktay95 said:
Pavolink said:
A motorcycle.

The last time that was introduced into a series I loved we got this

-_-

Anyway best bet is Epona, however I wouldnt mind a bird too. I liked where they were going with the whole openness of ALBW, they should have a more open world in ZeldaU... just keep that rental system away, seriously when I finally buy ALBW I will grind rupees to buy everything before I go anywhere.

Not everyone has bad taste.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Nothing.

Aonuma will decide that exploration is overrated, so Link will just teleport into wherever he wants to go just by thinking it.

If that fails... A Pegasus!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Im gonna go out and give a totally random guess at a Pegasus.

Scooba suit and a seahorse called Seapona. It will be completely under water because of how often the water temple of OOT is mentioned on the internet.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.