By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - EU PS Plus Games Announced

New for PlayStation 4

First up on PS4 comes Stick it to the Man, a weird and wonderful title from the very talented development team at Zoink! I am so pleased that we are able to bring you this incredible title which won a sturdy 8.6 out of 10 from IGN on release.

New for PlayStation 3:

First up on PS3 this May an eccentric title from our very own Japan Studio.Puppeteer delivers a magical fairy tale experience with a sinister backdrop all played out in a theatrical world where the environment is constantly changing.

Take on the role of a young boy named Kutaro carried away by the evil Moon Bear King to a black castle where the unlucky lad is transformed into a puppet. But the headless hero is not alone – he discovers a very special pair of scissors to help him on his harrowing adventure to find his head, and his way home.

Next up, it’s time to descend on Washington DC for a crime spree of epic proportions in the second installment of the thrilling heist shooter Payday.Payday 2‘s new crimenet network offers a huge range of dynamic contracts and you are free to choose anything from small-time convenience store hits or kidnappings, to major league cyber-crime or emptying out major bank vaults.

New for PS Vita:

Muramasa Rebirth is your first offering this month on PS Vita. It’s faithful port of Vanillaware’s classic side-scrolling action-RPG, one that absolutely shines on the OLED screen. Immersive, stylish, and full of action, Muramasa Rebirth’s twin campaigns, multiple endings, hidden Demon Swords, massive exploration and other optional goodies should be enough to keep you busy for a good long while.

Finally, it’s time to take to the fairways in our very own Everybody’s Golf. This title makes full use of the rear touch pad functionality and the intuitive touchscreen controls allowing you to plot your way around the course and achieve that low score whilst having a lot of fun at the same time!

Around the Network

wow, monster month for me

I always wanted Puppeteer, Muramasa and Minna no Golf! .. but now I feel despicable and cheap for not buying them

Ohhhhhhhh Puppeteer.

Sadly, again nothing for me, a lowly and forgotten PS4 owner.
Way to stick it to the man, Sony...

I wish I had room on my PS3 :(

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Pupeteer is great, really underated title, pity i own almost everything this month, will give Muramasa and Stick it the man a go tho, hopefully i will like at least one of them .

Sony is nailing it with my purchase plans for the PS3 titles lately - Metro Last Light, Tomb Raider, Sly Cooper, now Puppeteer. If someone at Sony is reading my mind, next up Ratchet & Clank Into the Nexus and Playstation All-Stars!

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

The month is saved for me thanks to Puppeteer. Other than that nothing that interests me apart from Muramasa which I bought and beat quite some time ago.

puppeteer is a good game to play with your girlfriend. she can help, but can't stand in the way or die the whole time.

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

Not sure what sitck it to the man is, but puppitear is an awesome game.