By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One launching September 4 in Japan

EB1994 said:

Damn that's much later than I was expecting.


What did you expect earlier than that, the 1st? Japan was confirmed for September last month.



Around the Network
coolguy said:
Why ms should skip Japan. They won't sell many there


Japan obviously isn't important, even Sony doesn't show much interest in Japan.

A lot of developers are in Japan... so maybe it makes sense to have Xbox available there. Right?



Recently Completed
Rage 2
for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

jlmurph2 said:
EB1994 said:

Damn that's much later than I was expecting.


What did you expect earlier than that, the 1st? Japan was confirmed for September last month.

I wasn't aware it was already confirmed. I was expecting it to release this summer. No need to be rude with that comment.



EB1994 said:
jlmurph2 said:
EB1994 said:

Damn that's much later than I was expecting.


What did you expect earlier than that, the 1st? Japan was confirmed for September last month.

I wasn't aware it was already confirmed. I was expecting it to release this summer. No need to be rude with that comment.

That is summer



jlmurph2 said:
EB1994 said:
jlmurph2 said:
EB1994 said:

Damn that's much later than I was expecting.


What did you expect earlier than that, the 1st? Japan was confirmed for September last month.

I wasn't aware it was already confirmed. I was expecting it to release this summer. No need to be rude with that comment.

That is summer

I'm saying June-July. Early summer



Around the Network
EB1994 said:
jlmurph2 said:
EB1994 said:
jlmurph2 said:
EB1994 said:

Damn that's much later than I was expecting.


What did you expect earlier than that, the 1st? Japan was confirmed for September last month.

I wasn't aware it was already confirmed. I was expecting it to release this summer. No need to be rude with that comment.

That is summer

I'm saying June-July. Early summer


Then why not say "I was expecting it to release early summer"



i predict 30k first week for it



PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

jlmurph2 said:
EB1994 said:
jlmurph2 said:

That is summer

I'm saying June-July. Early summer


Then why not say "I was expecting it to release early summer"

Because I thought it was obvious. Why would I say summer, when it is releasing in summer. I would have expected someone would have understood I meant sometime earlier than September. 



EB1994 said:
jlmurph2 said:


Then why not say "I was expecting it to release early summer"

Because I thought it was obvious. Why would I say summer, when it is releasing in summer. I would have expected someone would have understood I meant sometime earlier than September. 

That's what I'm saying XD



We are missing the obligatory "Um... what's an Xbox?" gif.



My 8th gen collection