By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [Impression] So I Got to Play Mario Kart 8 Yesterday...

Einsam_Delphin said:
ZyroXZ2 said:

Shucks, I want to see how the 4-player mode is like...

For reasons...

The video below shows it off briefly!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxLhwKTufcI

Why thank you!... But I meant direct feed, lol...

And other than 30 fps and some removed graphical effects, it doesn't even look that bad... It still has dynamic shadows, lol

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/
Around the Network
ZyroXZ2 said:

And other than 30 fps and some removed graphical effects, it doesn't even look that bad... It still has dynamic shadows, lol

No one is allowed to take direct feed footage just yet. All the direct feed footage we currently have came straight from the big N. Why that rule is in place I do not know. =/

Einsam_Delphin said:
ZyroXZ2 said:

No one is allowed to take direct feed footage just yet. All the direct feed footage we currently have came straight from the big N. Why that rule is in place I do not know. =/

Hmmm, interesting...

Ah well, that footage gave me a pretty good idea of the 4 player mode, and it doesn't seem too shabby

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/
ZyroXZ2 said:
Unless I missed it mentioned, did you get a chance to play 4-player multiplayer modes?

Nope all stations were 1v1. Im pretty sure, I doubt I missed that :P

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Turkish said:
Solid-Stark said:

Also, Sexy cosplayers! Sexy cosplayers everywhere!

e=mc^2

Around the Network
impertinence said:
Game looks good, but where you come up with this hot cos play theory I don't get. For every good looking cos play chick there were 30 eyesores. Also, the booth babes were nothing to write home about. I think you need to heighten your standards.

Theory? That is no theory.
Oh my, I'm sorry I didn't apply your universal taste. I'm sorry, didn't realize you have all knowing and seeing eyes. How silly of me to have my own experience. After all, all cons are the same and never change. Yup, 1:30 ratio is proven, I had just forgotten. Apologies.

e=mc^2

Pavolink said:
So, is it worth buying day one?

Absolutely. If you have a chance of seeing this in any event, check it out! You will be even more hyped!

e=mc^2

Oh yeah and I got to meet Lou Ferrigno and the soup nazi guy from Seinfeld. Very nice people. Lou is huge!

e=mc^2

you played on 50cc, 100cc or 150cc?

jonathanalis said:
you played on 50cc, 100cc or 150cc?

150cc

e=mc^2