By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Kart 8 confirmed to support Classic Controller + Classic Controller Pro! Video Proof! <(^_^<)

Rogerioandrade said:
Then, pratically all controller options will be available for it. Good.
I still prefer the combo Wiimote+Nunchuck. Easier to perform stunts

The trick button is now the same as the drift button, so it's easy on all controllers!

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
Rogerioandrade said:

The trick button is now the same as the drift button, so it's easy on all controllers!

You´re  right. I almost forgot.... it works perfectly well in the 3ds version.

it´s just that I found it fun to shake the wiimote to perform stunts.

Rogerioandrade said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Rogerioandrade said:

You´re  right. I almost forgot.... it works perfectly well in the 3ds version.

it´s just that I found it fun to shake the wiimote to perform stunts.

Same here! Though assuming it's just like MK7, you'll actually want to time your stunts as it alters how much air time you get, so a button press would probably be the best option. :L 

^Of all the the Mario Kart threads up right now, you chose the one where posting that isn't relevant to the topic!

Btw, Yoshi Valley and Sherbet Land, what now!?

Around the Network
Cleary397 said:
RobDX said:
that's great! I was also worried but now I have enough controllers

What?

The classic and classic pro require a wii-mote to use, so even if it didnt support them you would presumably have enough

yeah you are right, but I meant enough for my friends who prefer to use a stick

Why wouldn't you just use the gampad and/or pro controller? both don't require batteries and the pro controller last, like forever without a charge.

Granted, its awesome they opened it up as all games should accept all controller options IMO.

superchunk said:

Why wouldn't you just use the gampad and/or pro controller? both don't require batteries and the pro controller last, like forever without a charge.

Granted, its awesome they opened it up as all games should accept all controller options IMO.

Only 1 gamepad, so other players need another controller, and you might already have Classic Controllers from the Wii, so you wouldn't have to go buy Wii U Pro controllers.