By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Predict what Sony will show at E3 (chronological list)

Who will win E3?

Sony 31 49.21%

Microsoft 6 9.52%

Nintendo 17 26.98%

EA 1 1.59%

Activision 0 0%

Ubisoft 2 3.17%

Ouya 5 7.94%

Total:62
vivster said:
CommonNinja said:

They anounced that they sold 7M as of April, do you really think they will sell 3M PS4s in the next 2 months??

Lets be realistic, they sold ~150K this past week according to VG chartz.  Assuming they keep that up for the next 7 weeks, they will hit 8M at the end of May, and even then, realistically, PS4's demand is going to decrease between now and E3 as it doesn't have any major games comming other than MLB: The Show wich is already out on PS3, and also because they are just now finally starting to catch up to demand.

You forgot Watch dogs which will certainly push some consoles. But I agree that 10 million is still ridiculous for mid June.

Oh, right, I did forget Watchdogs, well maby 8.5 M by E3 then, probabally aroud 13-16M by years end depending on E3.

Around the Network
badgenome said:

- New CEO Shawn Layden comes out and introduces himself. Suddenly Kevin Butler appears and guns him down, taking over as the new CEO.

- Butler turns it over to some guy from Sony Pictures, who starts flogging some VOD bullshit. The Kevinator immediately returns and gives him the Stone Cold Stunner.

- Yakuza: Ishin and Yakuza 5: International Edition for PS4.

- Fallout 4

- DriveClub canceled due to no one gives a fuck. Gran Turismo 7 revealed for PS4, plus Gran Turismo Vita.

- Demon's Souls 2 PS4

- Wild Arms 6 for Vita, plus Wild Arms: 20th Anniversary Edition remake headed to PS4 in 2016.

- Front Mission 6. Vita exclusive.

- Agent lives! On PS4!

- The Last Guardian lives on PS4, too!

- One more thing: Stranger of Sword City is being localized. Thank you and enjoy E3!

And still no Demon's Souls 2. Why does Kevin fail me? 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

the-pi-guy said:
CommonNinja said:

SSM has two teams?

If you check thier history, they normally come out with a new game every 3 years, if they had 2 team, you would think they would be comming out with games more often....

Kinetica (2001)

God of War (2005)

God of War II (2007)

God of War III (2010)

God of War Ascension (2013)

---Cory Barlog team

"We’re putting together a team as I type this, an Ocean’s 11 kind of thing."

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/08/09/cory-barlog-returns-to-sony-santa-monica-studio/

---God of War Ascension team (led by Todd Papy until he left)  

---Stig Asmussen had a team that was the one that was fired off, first game, was supposedly in development for 4 years.  

Because hiring new teams is impossible.  

Ok, Interesting.

Though I still don't think this E3 is a possability for them.

Pretty much a whole team was laid off at SSM I assume as it was reported that around 60 people left.

*Sony non-handheld stuff
*30 seconds of Vita coverage as a name check and to try appear like they've not forgotten about it.
*More Sony non-handheld stuff

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

The Ouya will get an exclusive Grand Theft Auto game called Grand Theft Ouya. Their press conference will be held in a tent with a maximum capacity of 11 people.

On a serious note, I hope Level 5 announces a Ni No Kuni game or some kind of JRPG.

Around the Network

The Ouya will get an exclusive Grand Theft Auto game called Grand Theft Ouya. Their press conference will be held in a tent with a maximum capacity of 11 people.

On a serious note, I hope Level 5 announces a Ni No Kuni game or some kind of JRPG

There is an Ouya option, but no Nintendo option? Blasphemy confirmed.

TheLegendaryWolf said:
There is an Ouya option, but no Nintendo option? Blasphemy confirmed.

Wait what? OMG

I was sure that I put all 3 in there. Gonna fix that right now.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

This is E3 and SCEA doesn't even know what a Vita is.

You should have learn by now that E3 isn't what it used to be, its very mediocre and most developers just use reddit for their announcements (more effective than E3)