By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Would you consider Titanfall a flop?

Was Titanfall on Xbone a Flop?

Yes. 164 30.31%

No. 222 41.04%

It sold pretty average. 150 27.73%

Total:536
jlmurph2 said:
rolltide101x said:

Thats a cool opinion you have there. Personally i havent seen a good BF game since Bad Company 2 and BF4 was a joke of a game rushed to market and buggy as hell.

Lol BF4 is amazing and it has never been buggy. It just crashed to often.... It sold just as much as Titanfall on less hardware so it must not be to much of a joke.

What?? Since selling BF4 I've seen nothing but glitches, lags, screen tears, people not being able to shoot their guns and multiple cases of being booted from servers. That is a buggy ass game.

Not on PS4 or PC it isnt. I can not say for any other versions but I have yet to see a bug outside of random crashing. Unless you want to talk about server lag which happens occasionly and causes "rubber banding"

Edit:The game was rushed there is no question about that. Netcode isnt great and it crashed way to often at launch

Around the Network

Titanfall was a great success and as a PS4 owner I look forward to Titanfall 2 coming to the PS4 in the future as I strongly suspect it will.

This is the Game of Thrones

Where you either win

or you DIE

rolltide101x said:
jlmurph2 said:

What?? Since selling BF4 I've seen nothing but glitches, lags, screen tears, people not being able to shoot their guns and multiple cases of being booted from servers. That is a buggy ass game.

Not on PS4 or PC it isnt. I can not say for any other versions but I have yet to see a bug outside of random crashing. Unless you want to talk about server lag which happens occasionly and causes "rubber banding"

Edit:The game was rushed there is no question about that. Netcode isnt great and it crashed way to often at launch

PS3 + PS4 had the worst cases

In a way yes, but in reality no.

the game was hyped to the bone and then when it did not sell anywhere as the hype led us believe I see that as a flop in way.

But the game is selling well just not moving systems as well as they hoped.

but no in reality not a flop.

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~
jlmurph2 said:
rolltide101x said:
jlmurph2 said:

Eh, you are full of it about the PS4 version.

Around the Network

No in any context.

Not a flop, but nothing mind blowing either.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

rolltide101x said:
jlmurph2 said:

Eh, you are full of it about the PS4 version.

I understand that YOU may not have had those problems, I didn't either, on XB1 just the crashing so I sold it. But all versions of BF4 had those problems which is why all of them got the same patches. 

Not gonna derail the thread anymore.

Ka-pi96 said:
Flop? Lol no. Got really good ratings and some solid sales so far. Really good start for a new ip.

That's not how it works though. Allow me to elucidate:

You like it: It's objectively great.

You hate it: It's objectively shit.

You are not permitted to hold any sort of middle ground, ambivalence or disinterest whatsoever. You must make your opinion known at all costs, even if you don't truly believe in it yourself. If you don't do this, you are a filthy casual.

Are you a casual? BEST NOT BE. Otherwise I might start liking you.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

No, not really.
But considering the hype and expectations, I would say it has done pretty average/mediocre.