By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Microsoft: More than 5 million Xbox One units shipped

Considering there are more of us Sony fans on the internetz, it's possible the M$ fans are playing Xbone more than Sony fans are playing PS4. 5 hours is a little high though. Maybe the Titanfall hours played is so much it makes up for people who don't even play anything.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network
DeadBigfoot21 said:
SaberSaurus said:
DeadBigfoot21 said:
Xbox one is doing great despite the competition being cheaper and out in alot more countries.

Well, it's not like those other countires would of made a difference in the xbones favour :p

Any country can make a difference. Size doesn't matter in some cases. I am sure all those countries would have brought the sales up.

Sigh. For the 24567th time in the 2745th thread for the 736th hard-of-reading poster:

The Metro Group (Medimarkt, Saturn, etc) has over 1000 shops all over mainland Europe. They have been selling XBox Ones in most of those shops since January. The "13 countries" argument is completely bogus.

DeadBigfoot21 said:
SaberSaurus said:
DeadBigfoot21 said:
Xbox one is doing great despite the competition being cheaper and out in alot more countries.

Well, it's not like those other countires would of made a difference in the xbones favour :p

Any country can make a difference. Size doesn't matter in some cases. I am sure all those countries would have brought the sales up. 

Thats not how sales work i repeat if microsoft who def have the stock to be in those other so called important countries didnt launch their its cause they knew they couldnt compete, and it was not prudent from a business standpoint.   Thats the bottom line your the only one trying to spin and make excuses for microsofts subpar sales not me sony launched in those countries what is microsofts excuse?

pbroy said:
Considering there are more of us Sony fans on the internetz, it's possible the M$ fans are playing Xbone more than Sony fans are playing PS4. 5 hours is a little high though. Maybe the Titanfall hours played is so much it makes up for people who don't even play anything.

Well, do they count Netflix and other video streaming services? That's probably why it's high.

xenogears1234 said:
DeadBigfoot21 said:
SaberSaurus said:
DeadBigfoot21 said:

Thats not how sales work i repeat if microsoft who def have the stock to be in those other so called important countries didnt launch their its cause they knew they couldnt compete, and it was not prudent from a business standpoint.   Thats the bottom line your the only one trying to spin and make excuses for microsofts subpar sales not me sony launched in those countries what is microsofts excuse?

You clearly didn't know "CHINA" is in microsoft's mind and has been all along. That is why they are launching late this year in other countries. 

Around the Network

The kings of spin. I bet they stand at around 4.2 sold-through. tsk tsk.

I can't help but feel a little warm glow of happiness relative to the fact that some analysts were already predicting this generation would be a bust with the PS4 and XO following in the Wii U's struggling footsteps. No offense to the Wii U (which I think will pick up eventually) but I'm happy to see the XO and PS4 start out strong.

drkohler said:
DeadBigfoot21 said:
SaberSaurus said:
DeadBigfoot21 said:

Sigh. For the 24567th time in the 2745th thread for the 736th hard-of-reading poster:

The Metro Group (Medimarkt, Saturn, etc) has over 1000 shops all over mainland Europe. They have been selling XBox Ones in most of those shops since January. The "13 countries" argument is completely bogus.

You do know alot of people dont know of these shops, right? Just because some people in europe know of them doesn't mean every european does. Sony already launched wordwide so alot of people already know this because its offical. Xbox one still has to release in europe this fall and china this summer. 

Before you comment on china. Keep in mind chinese hate japanese worst than they hate americans.....

sales2099 said:

So in the grand scheme its really only 2 million behind (for now). You'd think with how PS4 has been selling the gap should be alot more.

Introduce a $350 kinectless SKU, keep pushing the bundles, Japan console decline/China wildcard, and offcourse the September launch in a couple dozen countries. Still anybodies game. MS just has to act fast and lose the last Don Mattrick legacy product.

7M sold to consumers vs 5M sold to retailers.

It could well be 7M vs 4M.

WOW 5 mill sold already its right behind PS4. To thinks its not even available in the 60 other countries PS4 is in also 500 more also controllers are 15 dollors mor expensive and you have to pay for live damn......