By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony still having stock issues in America.

I've some some ps4's at walmart and best buy,but when I come back to those places a few days later,there all sold out. this has happened time and time again. It's like they can't make ps4's fast enough. I'm sure you can easily get one online,but those are selling at a decent rate. This is just what I see at my local retail stores. 

Around the Network

Wow, saying "in America" is not particulary wrong but... really, what is this thread about? Based on your personal experience we shall discuss this? Why not post this as an information on the hundreds of other threads regarding this topic?

This seems to be based on anecdotal evidence only. Where's the proof? Why should we believe you?

Also, saying "America" seems a bit of a stretch taking information from just one person if you ask me.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

walsufnir said:
Wow, saying "in America" is not particulary wrong but... really, what is this thread about? Based on your personal experience we shall discuss this? Why not post this as an information on the hundreds of other threads regarding this topic?

I was bored and because I can,that's why. 

Conegamer said:
This seems to be based on anecdotal evidence only. Where's the proof? Why should we believe you?

Also, saying "America" seems a bit of a stretch taking information from just one person if you ask me.

lock the thread if you want,I'm not going to make a big deal out of it. just made this thread out of bordom. that's all.

Around the Network

I never understood this obsession with physical retail. Amazon.com has had the PS4 in stock for ages Why are people still scouring for it in Walmart and consorts?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Yeah online retail is all sorted. Only Target don't have them for sale (solus)

vivster said:
I never understood this obsession with physical retail. Amazon.com has had the PS4 in stock for ages Why are people still scouring for it in Walmart and consorts?

alot of people don't order anything online. I never have,for fear of being hacked. 

oldschoolfool said:
vivster said:

alot of people don't order anything online. I never have,for fear of being hacked.

I guess your name isn't just for show then.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:

manu like me im sure never buy epensive eletronics online.

if i cant walk out of a store with it in hand then the hell with that.