By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Charts Week Ending 12 April 2014

MikeRox said:
My Tesco doesn't stock PS4 or XB1 so I wouldn't know. But I do know that GAME etc were holding steady at £400 over the weekend.

Lol, Game have the highest price on everything, they were never going to match it

Around the Network

Grainger Games, etc didn't either. :)

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

MikeRox said:

Not exactly one of the biggest retailers. Don't think there is one within a 100 miles of me

Edit: Just checked the store locator. There isn't any South of Brum! Pretty sure Asda and Tesco sell a lot of the UK consoles.

sully1311 said:
MikeRox said:

Not exactly one of the biggest retailers. Don't think there is one within a 100 miles of me

Edit: Just checked the store locator. There isn't any South of Brum! Pretty sure Asda and Tesco sell a lot of the UK consoles.

Amazon UK has it £350 too.

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

sully1311 said:
MikeRox said:
mutantclown said:

Ummm. Ok. 98.99% of them are bundled with TF. Better now? LMAO. Also, there could be a good amount of Xbones not bundled with TF, but those aren't selling, for obvious reasons. So yeah, right now TF = Wii Sports. No real glory in that or need for bragging about those "sales".

I'd actually say it's more 50/50. There are plenty of non Titanfall SKUs floating around.

Really? With the TF Bundle being £349 from Friday?

What is Xbox one usually priced in the UK?

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

Around the Network

Xbox One saved.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

HesAPooka said:
sully1311 said:
MikeRox said:
mutantclown said:

Ummm. Ok. 98.99% of them are bundled with TF. Better now? LMAO. Also, there could be a good amount of Xbones not bundled with TF, but those aren't selling, for obvious reasons. So yeah, right now TF = Wii Sports. No real glory in that or need for bragging about those "sales".

I'd actually say it's more 50/50. There are plenty of non Titanfall SKUs floating around.

Really? With the TF Bundle being £349 from Friday?

What is Xbox one usually priced in the UK?

Launch: £429, official price cut in feb: £399 (TF Bundle official price £399), now retailers pricing TF bundle at £349 (same price as PS4)

trixiemafia86 said:
sully1311 said:
MikeRox said:

Amazon UK has it £350 too.

I know, just stating the b&m stores

inFamous, that drop. the game is doomed.
No 3ds games? wonder how the machine still sells but 0 games o_O

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...