By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Witcher 3 rumors: 900p PS4/720p Xbone, 30fps, equals minimal settings of PC

eFKac said:
10 months at least still in development and resolution and graphics are already set in stone ehh? Yeah I.don't buy that

Btw OP watch out, CDP are showing PC footage of this game which will not look as good on the PS4, I don't want you to be confused and deceived, lol.

Ha ha ha. Good one. I know perfectly well that its pc footage. But I will get it in ps4 as my current rig isnt good enough. But I will also get pc version later after I upgrade my rig.

Around the Network

Looks BS. If it isn't, then they aren't really much good as devs. Small studio.

Not surprising if true. The game looks like an absolute beast and any lower tier rigs or consoles will struggle with it. That being said the game still has nearly a year before release and any rumored numbers could be completely off

That being said I wont be surprised at all if its around Witcher 2 PC graphics in an open world on consoles

lol..if this is true, these consoles are a joke compare to pc lol

Praise the One.

No matter what I'm getting this on ps4.
I enjoyed witchers 2 a lot more on xb360 than on PC anyway. Unless I decide to switch to a small console size pc so I can game from my home cinema...couch gaming is so much better.

RIP ps3, xbox360.

welcome home ps4 and X1

Around the Network

Considering this is suppose to be a open-world game, versus witcher 2, which was not, it makes sense. In fact, an open-world game with witcher 2 graphics is pretty awesome, in my opinion. I'm still getting the PC version console peasants. :P Just kidding. 

Heckon said:
No matter what I'm getting this on ps4.
I enjoyed witchers 2 a lot more on xb360 than on PC anyway. Unless I decide to switch to a small console size pc so I can game from my home cinema...couch gaming is so much better.

Why can't you  game with a bigger PC on your home cinema and need a small one for that? Even if the PC is in another room it shouldn't be a big problem. To install some cables in a home isn't science and starting your PC and the game takes also not very long nowadays. Can't believe that some still use the comfort of a couch to argue against PC gaming...

Witcher 3 is still a year off.. this is jumping the gun a bit. Although, I would not be surprised if this rumour turned out to be true. The game (from what we've seen) looks like it would be taxing for both consoles with all bells and whistles on.. all while running at higher resolutions.

Not that I care, I'll be getting most multiplats on PC anyway. So hopefully, I'll have all the necessary parts for my new build by then. Just waiting on the next gen AMD/Nvidia graphics cards to come out, and I should be good for the Witcher 3 - 'Ultra' setting, with mods.

The game is still one year away from release. Nothing is set in stone yet.

This Game must be really demanding, considering also the early stage of PS4 and Xbone development tools in the hands of 3rd party devs.

I know a lot of people will complain about the 720p for Xbone, being the same RES of previous generation, but graphics can be really good also at 720p, with plenty of geometry, textures, effects, good lighting, etc.  We will see when the final product is ready. maybe we will have 1080p for PS4 and something more than 720p for Xbone.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.