By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - If the X1 does not pass the Wii U by the end of this year, will you be shocked?

Nope, two Wii U biggest games yet need to come, and there will be probably price cut and Mario Kart bundle for holiday season.

Around the Network

it depends on the effect MK8 has, if sales just spike and go back to low figures then it will probably overtake wiiu before end of year, if sales maintain then it might be close / not reach that, but it also depends on what games release on the xbox one between now and then, and the hype it generates during E3.

Neither outcome is guranteed.

Depends on a possible price-cut on Xbone, in my opinion. The system, despite the massive negative media it got and that is present at forums, it still seems to wake interest in gamers minds which is a good thing because the system itself is a very good gaming system, just too expensive currently.

Xenostar said:
Seece said:
Xenostar said:
Certainly gonna be the closest fight this year, after seeing mario kart i certainly changed my opinion on how well the Wii U will do this year, with a good marketing push at the same time it will have a good boost.

Closest fight will be PS4 vs XB1 in the US.

I suppose if you want to get down to single country fights. PSV vs Wii U in the UK will be close too but possibly not as exciting.

Kinda underwhelming. Some people are still fond of snail races.