By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - TLoU PS4 turns the graphics up to 11

NobleTeam360 said:
You would think that the almighty power of the PS4 would make 60fps a lock.

Have you seen the new trailer? It's 60 FPS.

Around the Network
EB1994 said:
NobleTeam360 said:

According to the article it isn't confirmed.

So........the graphics are going to be somewhat shinier? Or are they actually going to add any extra content to justify a re-release just a year or so after the original version came out?

NobleTeam360 said:
EB1994 said:
NobleTeam360 said:

It's pretty much confirmed...They probably just don't want to come out and say it right now and then have something go horribly wrong near the launch of the game forcing them to reduce the FPS. Imagine the backlash.

They'll anounce it closer to the games release.

EB1994 said:
NobleTeam360 said:
EB1994 said:
NobleTeam360 said:

It's pretty much confirmed...They probably just don't want to come out and say it right now and then have something go horribly wrong near the launch of the game forcing them to reduce the FPS. Imagine the backlash.

Wasn't the trailer just of a cutscene? Yeah I'll wait for official confirmation.

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
EB1994 said:

Wasn't the trailer just of a cutscene? Yeah I'll wait for official confirmation.

No.

EB1994 said:
NobleTeam360 said:
EB1994 said:

No.

The only trailer I've seen was a bunch of awards being shown and then going to a cutscene from the game. But could you provide a link for a gameplay trailer, I can't seem to find it.

NobleTeam360 said:
EB1994 said:
NobleTeam360 said:
EB1994 said:

No.

The only trailer I've seen was a bunch of awards being shown and then going to a cutscene from the game. But could you provide a link for a gameplay trailer, I can't seem to find it.

Ohh I guess you didn't read the "no" to your it's a cutscene question. Here you go. Full control of the so called "cutscene" and then the player can press a button (During a cutscene wow much innovation) to step back and continue on with the journey =)

http://youtu.be/2yUsPbTxygo

EB1994 said:
NobleTeam360 said:
EB1994 said:
NobleTeam360 said:
EB1994 said:

No.

Ohh I guess you didn't read the "no" to your it's a cutscene question. Here you go. Full control of the so called "cutscene" and then the player can press a button (During a cutscene wow much innovation) to step back and continue on with the journey =)

Woah, someone sounds a little upset. Anyway thanks.

NobleTeam360 said:
EB1994 said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Woah, someone sounds a little upset. Anyway thanks.

Hey man, I'm not upset. I just found it a little funny you decided to completely disregard my "no" statement in a reply to your question =)

I've played the game through several times so I knew that the scene in the trailer wasn't a cut scene =P

No problem though.