By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Tell me what jrpgs should i play next nintendo fans :D ( snes , nintendo ds stuff please )

Tagged games:

Paper Mario TTYD. One of the best RPGs of all time.

Around the Network

Mario & Luigi: Bowser´s Inside Story .

It is one of the best DS JRPGs with one of the very best battlesystems. Superb soundtrack, great visuals, decent length and very funny.

...probably my favourite on the entire system

Xenoblade, Pokemon FireRed, Pokemon Black, all of the Mario RPGs ( except Sticker Star), Final Fantasy VI and Skies of Arcadia! Have fun!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

So disappointing guys... no one suggested Etrian Odyssey 3 ;_;

edit: Also forgot to mention Radiant Historia (fantastic game)

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_; 

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

Damn !!! Epic list , i am going to check videos for all of them for sure.

I went and bolded everything that's good/worth playing.  The others either suck, or they're only decent.

Around the Network
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Trunkin said:
Super Mario rpg and seiken densetsu 2 and 3. Incredible games, the lot of them. Pay
You might wanna play crono cross if you haven't. I know it's PlayStation, but it's definitely worth your while.

Are the character good in chrono cross? i saw some footage and damn , why  they change the style :( , i love that akira toryama style of chrono trigger.

Yeah, it kinda sucks that they changed the art style so drastically, and as a whole the game is very different from Chrono trigger - especially the battle system, which is totally different(and better, imho). Once you get over the major differences, I think you'll come to appreciate many of the changes.

And yes, Characters are one of it's greatest strengths. There's a hugely diverse cast, and each character has their own unique way of speaking, written with plenty of flair - honestly I think it has the most entertaining and engaging dialogue of any pre PS2 era rpg. There are several ways to play through the game, some of which certain characters get more development than otherwise.

It's just an all around fantastic game... dang, now I feel like I need to play it all over again. 

7th saga