By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Last of Us Remastered Announce Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmTnhXu9dqc

Around the Network

Can't wait to see the comparison

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Great so for 2 years in a row Im going to get TLoU for my birthday =D
Also then end of the trailer, such a happy moment in the game ='(
Although showing it then I felt they were spoiling it for some

I think we got the message Naughty Dog. The Last of Us won 3 Billion game of the year awards but you don't have to put that sort of things on a trailer, It's cool to put it at the end but not throught the whole fucking trailer.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Really bad part to show, people who haven't played the game yet because they didn't own a PS3 but own a PS4 now should not watch it in my opinion.

Around the Network

The character models seem pretty much the same if that was footage from the "remaster". I was looking at Elly's hair as a comparison and its definitly not an upgrade the same level that Tomb raider was. Seems like its just an upscale, not a remaster.

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Can't wait to see the comparison

1. Video games graphics has come to such a stage where "video comparisons" dont do justice for the games actual quality. Example, youtube video already eats away half the quality. It will be kinda pointless.

2. It will be ironic to see comparison because those who were praising the last of us graphics just one year ago will be bashing it.

...that was a pretty terrible trailer. What exactly was the point?

Anfebious said:
I think we got the message Naughty Dog. The Last of Us won 3 Billion game of the year awards but you don't have to put that sort of things on a trailer, It's cool to put it at the end but not throught the whole fucking trailer.

Nem said:

The character models seem pretty much the same if that was footage from the "remaster". I was looking at Elly's hair as a comparison and its definitly not an upgrade the same level that Tomb raider was. Seems like its just an upscale, not a remaster.

was that in game footage though?

Me gusta queso 

psn id: rychussnik