By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Last of Us Remastered Announce Trailer

Conegamer said:
Erm...I expected a better trailer to be honest...

Hopefully we will see more before release to really outline the differences.

Well it is an announce trailer.

I'm sure there will be more.

Around the Network

I'm kind of surprised at how peacefully Sony fans are taking this up. Wind Waker HD got lambasted for being a remaster, and even a new title like SM3DW got lambasted as a "rehash"...

And Sony is now making an upscaled version of a game only a year old, and no one's calling out the obvious cash grab?

As a person who's played through TLoU a couple of times, this game needs no remaster. Heck, I still have it, even, like probably millions of others still do, lol

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/

At least it sounds good ;)

ZyroXZ2 said:
I'm kind of surprised at how peacefully Sony fans are taking this up. Wind Waker HD got lambasted for being a remaster, and even a new title like SM3DW got lambasted as a "rehash"...

And Sony is now making an upscaled version of a game only a year old, and no one's calling out the obvious cash grab?

As a person who's played through TLoU a couple of times, this game needs no remaster. Heck, I still have it, even, like probably millions of others still do, lol

Called fanboyism bro! It's always alright if it's made for your company of preference, is the same for both sides, remember it!

ZyroXZ2 said:

But, but.....  WWHD and 3D World are Nintendo titles so it's OK to bash them like that!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Almost makes me want to get it. I do like the cover, once again showcasing Ellie. But I won't rebuy the game just for 1080p no matter what.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

i never played TLOU as i have a 360 and not ps3 so i feel i should get this as I have only heard good things about it. Question is how are these 'clickers' that i've heard a lot about gonna sound through my new Gold wireless headphones.

ZyroXZ2 said:

Unlike nintendo sony isnt releasing 300th version of uncharted like nintendo does with same mario.

What was shown isn't a spoiler. I guess it's better to see it while playing the game, but it doesn't spoil anything about the story.

pezus said:
the2real4mafol said:
Nice spoiler in the middle for those who haven't played it!

The 200 GOTY awards thing? It's not a spoiler, it's been known for a while.

No the only gameplay they bothered to show, the giraffe scene. That was a good scene though

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018