By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros 3DS will release this summer!!!!

AwakeandAlive said:

only 3ds version...
wii u version winter

nintendoooo >.<

Seriously why even release it on Wii U at this point?!

Around the Network

Guys let's release the game on the 3ds. The Wii U don't need it!

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

But wiiu in winter *sad face

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Indeed I have to admit it was a poor choice but I am hyped anyway. I will be getting both versions probably.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Captain_Tom said:
AwakeandAlive said:

only 3ds version...
wii u version winter

nintendoooo >.<

Beacause they must? 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network
Metallox said:
Captain_Tom said:
AwakeandAlive said:

only 3ds version...
wii u version winter

nintendoooo >.<

Beacause they must? 

It would have been the only game left that could really push the sales of the Wii U.  Now it is gonna be on a FAR more popular system half a year before it comes out on the system that needs it.  I doubt it pushes more than an extra 100,000 Wii U's...

Captain_Tom said:
AwakeandAlive said:

only 3ds version...
wii u version winter

nintendoooo >.<

Because only the characters are the same, many things will be different (stages, items, modes), so they want the Super Smash Bros fan to buy the game twice, in summer for 3DS and in November Winter for Wii U. If they release too close to each other they will have to choose, now they can buy both.

flagstaad said:
Captain_Tom said:
AwakeandAlive said:

only 3ds version...
wii u version winter

nintendoooo >.<

Because only the characters are the same, many things will be different (stages, items, modes), so they want the Super Smash Bros fan to buy the game twice, in summer for 3DS and in November for Wii U. If they release too close to each other they will have to choose, now they can buy both.

How said november?

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

flagstaad said:
Captain_Tom said:
AwakeandAlive said:

only 3ds version...
wii u version winter

nintendoooo >.<

Because only the characters are the same, many things will be different (stages, items, modes), so they want the Super Smash Bros fan to buy the game twice, in summer for 3DS and in November for Wii U. If they release too close to each other they will have to choose, now they can buy both.

LOL or they just won't buy a Wii U.

Captain_Tom said:

LOL or they just won't buy a Wii U.

In that case they were never going to buy the console on the first place even if both games released at the same time, so they are not a lost sale.