By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - RUMOR - Another round of Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS characters leaked - Same Source leaked Wii Fit Trainer & Co

Kongfucius said:

The lack of Ike is BS. I guess I'll just have to cry in the corner with all the Roy and Mewtwo fans

why can't I have my Brawl main back? :(((

Why!? It is pretty obvious that Marth is the main representative for FE series with the secondary representative being from the most recent release. Pikachu and Jigglypuff are the main pokemon with the 3rd pokemon being than fan favorite of that time. Pokemon trainer, if returning, will probably follow same logic. Smash bros roster updates to reflect current times. Roy and Ike aren't current, though Mewtwo could come back. 

Around the Network

Besides the characters in OP I would like to see Pac-Man, Bomberman and Wario (I know I'm alone on that one).
Doesn't matter if they're in the game or added through DLC.

They better have ike and his badass finishers back. Pretty please.

Dulfite said:
Is Shulk the hero in xeno?

No, that'd be Reyn.

If Shulk appears in this game, could it be that he'll be the protagonist (or an important character) in the new Xeno game? After all his face appeared at the end of the first trailer. I mean, they wouldn't include in Smash bros. a character that only will appear in one game.

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
Dulfite said:

No, that'd be Reyn.

Umm, I was quite sure that Shulk is the main hero, while Ryen is the usual "I'm hasty, I'm big, a bit dumb, but strong and loyal" supporting character?

Damkos said:
noname2200 said:
Dulfite said:

No, that'd be Reyn.

Umm, I was quite sure that Shulk is the main hero, while Ryen is the usual "I'm hasty, I'm big, a bit dumb, but strong and loyal" supporting character?

Then you got suckered in by the surface story, and failed to see the Real Hero underneath it all. Don't worry, most folks probably did too.Xenoblade's creators were inspired by Lord of the Rings, where people only think Frodo is the hero when in reality it's all about Samwise. Similarly, Xenoblade is secretly about Reyn.

It's Reyn Time!

Soraya Saga said she was excited for this direct. Shulk is going in there.

noname2200 said:
Damkos said:
noname2200 said:
Dulfite said:

No, that'd be Reyn.

Then you got suckered in by the surface story, and failed to see the Real Hero underneath it all. Don't worry, most folks probably did too.Xenoblade's creators were inspired by Lord of the Rings, where people only think Frodo is the hero when in reality it's all about Samwise. Similarly, Xenoblade is secretly about Reyn.

It's Reyn Time!

I agree on the LOTR bit, but no...I don't think Reyn knew what was happening half the time. 

AshKetchum1992 said:
If Shulk appears in this game, could it be that he'll be the protagonist (or an important character) in the new Xeno game? After all his face appeared at the end of the first trailer. I mean, they wouldn't include in Smash bros. a character that only will appear in one game.

Ness?