By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - JoJo's Bizzare Adventure All Star Battle hits NA on April 29th; DLC not included on disk

Tagged games:

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle has a release date in North America. The game will be available on April 29th for the PlayStation 3.

Additionally, Namco have announced that pre-ordering the game through Amazon or ClubNamco.com will get you a special DLC character—Shigekiyo Yangu from Amazon and Yoshikage Kira from Club Namco.

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/03/06/jojos-bizarre-adventure-star-battle-hits-north-america-april-29th/

Around the Network

Didn't this get meh reviews?

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

_crazy_man_ said:

No!

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle (PS3) – 10/10/10/10 [40/40]

Better than Wonderful 101!

More seriously, it got terrible word-of-mouth because it was designed like a F2P game with long periods of downtime in between fights that you could pay to remove, or something like that.  The actual game itself was supposedly quite solid.

I'm led to believe they removed those systems for the western release.

while i have only seen the JoJo 2012 and the first episode of part 3 and will probably read the manga in the summer but i might pick this up since i did loved part 2 so much

Kresnik said:
_crazy_man_ said:

No!

More seriously, it got terrible word-of-mouth because it was designed like a F2P game with long periods of downtime in between fights that you could pay to remove, or something like that.  The actual game itself was supposedly quite solid.

lol, thats true but that game drop in priced by 75% in less thn 3 weeks if i recall O.o Sold very very well (i think 450k first week) then dropped off like a rock :-/

Around the Network

I'd probably buy this but unfortunately I've already preordered JoJo's Bizarre Adventure which comes out on the same day.

The lack of Vita news is disturbing. :P

tbone51 said:
Kresnik said:
_crazy_man_ said:

No!

lol, thats true but that game drop in priced by 75% in less thn 3 weeks if i recall O.o Sold very very well (i think 450k first week) then dropped off like a rock :-/

Maybe next time Namco will reconsider selling a F2P game for $70. r you know they should remove all F2P models from the game because thats total BS.

Also a game being front loaded is pretty common for Japan, unless its my beloved Youkai Legs <3

_crazy_man_ said:

lol of all the games you couldve commented that on, it got a 40/40 from famitsu

Turkish said:
_crazy_man_ said:

lol of all the games you couldve commented that on, it got a 40/40 from famitsu

We all know they aren't a good indicator. ;p

But from the sound of it, it wasn't the actual game play that had issues, it was the F2P-like model.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)