By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Infamous:SS vs Dead Rising 3 - Who will sell better lifetime?

Tagged games:

So...

Infamous: Second Son will sell better 376 84.68%

Dead Rising 3 will sell better 35 7.88%

Both will sell THE SAME! 11 2.48%

I dunno... 22 4.95%

Total:444

I never played a Dead Rising game before.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

Infamous should have this one easily.

deskpro2k3 said:
I never played a Dead Rising game before.

That's too bad :(

Joke thread right? DR 3 took 5 weeks to sell ISS' first week. Infamous will probably reach a million before DR3.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

As a franchise........... Dead Rising>>>> Infamous.

Infamous came out at a time when ps4 owners were STARVING for a new game, no doubt that has had an influence on Infamous sales. (a fair few buying it who would have otherwise waited for a second hand copy)

Still, more ps4's floating about out there than there are X1's, so thats helped a lot too.

Around the Network
Troll_Whisperer said:
DR3 is still at 0.97m and InFamous already sold 700k on its 1st week. Not the most interesting battle.

It already hit 1 million before Infamous got released.

binary solo said:

Joke thread right? DR 3 took 5 weeks to sell ISS' first week. Infamous will probably reach a million before DR3.

Legs are everything in this life.

Goatseye said:
Troll_Whisperer said:
DR3 is still at 0.97m and InFamous already sold 700k on its 1st week. Not the most interesting battle.

It already hit 1 million before Infamous got released.

Shipped.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Poor Dead Rising 3 had to compete with both Forza 5 & Ryse

Infamous had a clear road.

Not being bias but I think inFamous will sell more