By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Destiny Of Spirits: Friends, Tradings, and more!

I'm incredibly_squid in the game and I've added some of you. But it says I've reached the maximum number of friends (what the hell i only have 2/10!) so I couldn't add everyone I wanted.

edit: i got a frigg, ok

Around the Network

My psn ID is GirthQuake along with my DoS ID. Add me as I still have lots of room for fellow vg friends. Also I'll be interested in tradin. Not sure what I have or what I'm lookin for, but we'll work out the minor details later. See ya in game. Go team Kat!!

Damn it, I have bad luck today. Looks like I'll wait to see what my blessing is tomorrow before I play again.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Sal.Paradise said:

I'm incredibly_squid in the game and I've added some of you. But it says I've reached the maximum number of friends (what the hell i only have 2/10!) so I couldn't add everyone I wanted.

got to watch out for the number of requests you have pending.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Sal.Paradise said:

I deleted some of those too but it didn't help. I just read that you get more slots by freeing more areas so I suppose I have to play the game now :(

edit: I'm glad I got this Frigg because everything else is dying

Around the Network
Sal.Paradise said:
outlawauron said:
Sal.Paradise said:

I deleted some of those too but it didn't help. I just read that you get more slots by freeing more areas so I suppose I have to play the game now :(

Where you start can be detrimental. I know some of the areas are like lvl 8 at the start.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Sal.Paradise said:

You can't search with game names for some reason, only PSN.  

Sal.Paradise said:
outlawauron said:
Sal.Paradise said:

some areas are easier..try and find them so you progress better. And make sure to use the element advantages (like fire overpowers metal) in battles. It makes a bit difference.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

ktay95 said:
naruball said:

User name is: xena4ever
psn id: xena4ever

Please add me!

I got this guy to trade

OMG yes

Barong

Are you still interested in trading? Cuz my spirit is still waiting to be traded with yours. And I checked your profile, but you haven't placed any spirits in the trade slots yet.

Any body wanna trade. I havd a couple of rares only no sr yet for trade. Currently I have white buffalo maiden, wankan tanka, adaptive camouflage, greys, and ixchel. Others im willing to trade are god of fish, ixmucane, sorcerer, but i have those in my roster so those i only trade for same value at lv 1 and or same type & value atleast. All rare. Only SR i migth concider is magician or itzama.

If interested: add me IGN: Azteca current friendlist is full but if you want to add or trade let me know trough here and ill make space.