By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Destiny Of Spirits: Friends, Tradings, and more!

My name in the game should be the same as it is here. Currently I'm sporting the following spirits:

SR:
First Mother
Magician X 2

R:
Blue Body
White Buffalo Maiden
Wakan Tanka
Gunslinger
Sedna
Yum Kaax
Ixmucane
Ah Puch
Inti
Sorcerer
Sylphid
Spy Costume Raven

I used to have a few doubles but I used those for EXP before I realized you could pure Merge

Around the Network

Spy Suit Activated!!!

add me please.

psn: grayfox2k8
name: Spirit_Detective

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
badgenome said:
RafaelOrix said:

That's a nice list. I have First Mother (SR), Artemis (SR), Lady of the Depths (SR), Blue Body (R), 2 Wakant Tanka's (R), Adaptive Camouflage (R),Ixchel (R), 2 Chalchiuhtlicue's (R), Sorcerer (R), Cernunnos (R) and Orca (R).

Whoa. Orca's portrait is bad ass.

And Orca is a good dark spirit, it is nice to
have it on my party.

ktay95 isn't appearing on that daily Destiny list lately for me, which is a bummer as we got Artemis (SR) once.

Ugh, got bad luck, but it's not so bad, been getting alot of orbs and since dark is now effective againt light, the raid bosses have been a cakewalk

also does you daily luck effect summoning? I did like 20 summon and got utter crap

Around the Network
arcane_chaos said:
Ugh, got bad luck, but it's not so bad, been getting alot of orbs and since dark is now effective againt light, the raid bosses have been a cakewalk

also does you daily luck effect summoning? I did like 20 summon and got utter crap

Nah it has no effect on summons, you just used all your luck on those Gravity Panthers which by the way thankss. Mines Lv25 now.

arcane_chaos said:

daily luck affects the enemy drops. When you have great luck the enemies drop summon stones like crazy. bad luck gives u more blue orbs. avg gives bits of both

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Taaag!

PSN: michel_3105

please, have a look at my trades, from time to time...

i hate the long down time i have for hp recovery. its like 5hp every 5mins it seems like.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
ktay95 said:
arcane_chaos said:

Nah it has no effect on summons, you just used all your luck on those Gravity Panthers which by the way thankss. Mines Lv25 now.

Lolz i might've, and np once agin but damn you leveled yours up fast, mines at like 9