By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Destiny Of Spirits: Friends, Tradings, and more!

Holy...4 gravity panthers? Lol. ;_;

I'd be interested in either of those spy costume spirits, but especially the Kat. What do you want for trade?

Around the Network
Sal.Paradise said:

Holy...4 gravity panthers? Lol. ;_;

I'd be interested in either of those spy costume spirits, but especially the Kat. What do you want for trade?

nothing in particular, show me a good rare spirit and I migt trade you

@michel3105, yes my DoS is the same me PSN

Remember, guys. When you trade a Knack/Gravity spirit, the other person is not allowed to trade any spirit they want. It needs to be a Knack/Gravity as well.

..really? ..
Really?
Fuck this game.

That's so lame. I didnt get the chance to summon any Knack spirits at all....

Around the Network
naruball said:
Remember, guys. When you trade a Knack/Gravity spirit, the other person is not allowed to trade any spirit they want. It needs to be a Knack/Gravity as well.

Yes, but it can be also a spirit obtained in the "advanced summon" paid lottery.

The important thing is that the spirit's portrait has the golden sphere symbol in a corner. Such spirits can be traded between themselves.

michel3105 said:
naruball said:

Yes, but it can be also a spirit obtained in the "advanced summon" paid lottery.

The important thing is that the spirit's portrait has the golden sphere symbol in a corner. Such spirits can be traded between themselves.

Oh, I didn't know that. I never tried the advanced summon, I think. Point is, if you normal summon an R spirit, you can only trade it with oher normal summoned spirits.

Exactly.

In the meantime, it has been six consecutive days that I get "Average Luck". Mediocrity can be a winner, but I'd like some Darkness or Light advantage to take down bosses... :(

@arcane_chaos: I've got Ladon (Wood) R,

http://destinyofspirits.wikia.com/wiki/Ladon

it has a pretty decent skill for a 2.5 pts. If you want to trade for a Panther, just let me know.

Took down Umibozu! finally yay

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Server is really annoying for me today. can't login at all...