By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Adam Sessler Leaving As A Video Game Journalist

Justagamer said:
EB1994 said:
Justagamer said:
EB1994 said:
Justagamer said:

I didnt mean 100% of sony fans, just a large majority of them. Im a a sony fan, i never had a problem with the guy... but im a fan of the big 3, all of them. Go to the n4g article about it, and look at the reactions by the people there. N4g is sony fan central, and it just goes with what i said. Sony fans are the ones who hated, or atleast, disliked him very much... all because they heavily favor one platform.... i find it funny, people calling sessler a ms fanboy, when those people are the ones who are the very definition of fanboy. Just my 2 cents worth... if its even worth 2 cents.

LOL! You didn't mean 100% sony fans? Then why the hell would you include the "the rest of us" part? You are implying that ALL Sony fans were saying he was a crappy journalist, just own up to it.

Adam was a littly whiny brat who would complain every single time things didn't go his way. Reminds me of my 6 year old little brother.

Well one thing is for sure, youre not making much of a case against what i said. Relax a little, it goes a long way. And next time ill put, most sony fans.... so its clearer. Go to n4g, aka: sony central, and read what those fans are saying about it.... then tell me im wrong.... the ones hating are sony fans over there. No big deal, just the way it looks from here.

No shit everyone knows N4G is Sony central, but you're talking about one site. I even went back and read the comments and MOST of the negative ones come from nintendo fanbse.

Ok, whatever you say. I have no dog in this fight..... i primarily game on my ps4, so i myself am a sony fan, im just not a fanBOY. Theres a difference. To me, its pretty clear tbat the n4g responces are from sony fans... i read a ton of them complaining about him being stupid for giving second son a 3/5.... A nintendo fan wont give two fucks about that.... but whatever you say... nintendo fans are apperently very upset with sesslers apperent bias against sony..... yeah......

Dude I already agreed with you when you said N4G is Sony central...What part of that don't you understand? I'm talking about this thread.

Around the Network

shikamaru317 said:

You have to understand the way that Adam Sessler scores games, a 5/5 doesn't necessarily mean the game is perfect for him, he doesn't give half star scores, which is why he gave it a 5/5 despite having issues with it, he also gave The Last of Us a 5/5 despite having issues with it. As for the resolutiongate I still think he was right, there are far more important things that gamers should be concerned about than resolution.

You are right if he never converned about resolution before but...

He trashed everything about and said it won't accept sub 1080p in the next-generation because it was a shame to be in 2012 and have games looking like 2006 until Xbone didn't deliver 1080p...

That's the point.

He was the most strong reviewer to trash sub-1080p games before the next-gen started Xbone games was confirmed sub-1080p...

It is like Selnor saying the Watch_Dogs video looks cleary better than PS4 videos until he knows it was PS4 to say that he didn't saw the video at all... Sessler and Selnor opinion for me have the same weight... bias based.

Edit - Fixed

He was good when he was in X-Play, but after that everything went downhill from there.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Didn't realise that Sessler had so many haters. He must have done something truly despicable, talked bad about Nintendo or something.

forest-spirit said:
Didn't realise that Sessler had so many haters. He must have done something truly despicable or worse, talked bad about Nintendo.

Or was a hypocritical cry baby =P

Around the Network

shikamaru317 said:

People can change their opinions, it's not impossible. He realized that there were more important things than resolution when he saw footage of Ryse and thought it was 1080p when it was actually 900p.

So his opinion before he realized that was based in nothing? That is my point... like Selnor's opinion was without watch the OP video.

EB1994 said:
forest-spirit said:
Didn't realise that Sessler had so many haters. He must have done something truly despicable or worse, talked bad about Nintendo.

Or was a hypocritical cry baby =P

Meh, you're too quick for my editing skills.

ethomaz said:

shikamaru317 said:

People can change their opinions, it's not impossible. He realized that there were more important things than resolution when he saw footage of Ryse and thought it was 1080p when it was actually 900p.

So his opinion before he realized that was based in nothing? That is my point... like Selnor's opinion was without whatch the OP video.

Precisely. 1080P was an important factor to him, until he realized his console of choice had difficulties achieving that resolution.

EB1994 said:

Precisely. 1080P was an important factor to him, until he realized his console of choice had difficulties achieving that resolution.

Exactly

The guy who cried for not getting free stuff? Yea, ok. Are we supposed to feel bad?