By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EA is an Amazing Game Company

Porcupeth said:
kupomogli said:
Porcupeth said:
EA hasn't released a good game in 2-3 years

Debatably they've released more quality titles in the last 2-3 years than any other publisher aside from Sony and Nintendo first party, or maybe not aside from those two now that I think about it.

Like what? I can't remember any

What a coincidence, I can't either, or atleast I'm not going to list them again.  Go back a few pages as I listed them there.

Around the Network
kupomogli said:
Porcupeth said:
kupomogli said:
Porcupeth said:

Debatably they've released more quality titles in the last 2-3 years than any other publisher aside from Sony and Nintendo first party, or maybe not aside from those two now that I think about it.

What a coincidence, I can't either, or atleast I'm not going to list them again.  Go back a few pages as I listed them there.

Only saw you mentioning Dead Space 3, which is trash.

2011 was their last good year. Alice, Bulletstorm, Shadows of the damned. Not a single good game after that.

Yes EA is so awesome I have a plethora of games from EA.........nah just kidding most of them are average as FU#$%ck sorry. Most games I have are exclusives, Ubisoft or other publishers. If it makes you feel better I have BF4 for my PS4 collecting dust.

Porcupeth said:
kupomogli said:
Porcupeth said:
kupomogli said:
Porcupeth said:

Only saw you mentioning Dead Space 3, which is trash.

2011 was their last good year. Alice, Bulletstorm, Shadows of the damned. Not a single good game after that.

Guess EA released trash for the past three years then.  Not like my opinion is going to change yours anyways.  Some people actually play games rather than play follow the leader and bash them  because other people do.  So if being a mindless drone works for you, then good for you.  Seems to work for a lot of gamers.

Hey it's not my fault, it's EA's fault. I actually defended EA back when what you're saying was still true. Got infractions on Steam forums for even defending it too much. But then they went 100% terribad and are dead to me.

Around the Network

EA scoops up all of the best talent and dumbs down what they make.

kupomogli said:
MTZehvor said:
kupomogli said:
MTZehvor said:

As for RE 4, people enjoy it because it actually attempted to have some semblance of a horror atmosphere and pacing. Dead Space 3 doesn't even pretend to be a horror game. Ammunition is anywhere and everywhere,

Yeah, having all that room in your inventory to carry 37 different weapons and hundreds of rounds of ammo on Resident Evil 4 sure did add some intense horror atmosphere. 

Not really sure what game you played if you think there's enough room in the RE4 inventory to carry 37 different weapons. RE4 uses a grid system that starts off being 6x10 units; a shotgun takes up a full 9 units on its own, and a pistol a full 6, so you could get 3-4 or so weapons in there with a moderate amount of ammunition if you really crammed (ignoring any healing items/grenades/whatever else).

Not that RE4 is by any means some paragon of horror gameplay, but it certainly does a much better job than Dead Space 3. The limited inventory size forces players to choose what they believe will be most helpful, and bring that with them. I've got no idea what game you were playing, but it certainly wasn't Resident Evil 4 if you ever think you've got the inventory space to carry 37 different weapons and hundreds of rounds of ammunition. 

And, besides, even if RE4 did have an inventory the size of Mars, what difference would it make? Dead Space 3 is still a gigantic pile of mediocrity regardless of how good or bad RE4 is. Attacking other games (and ones that you seem to know precious little about) doesn't make Dead Space 3 somehow tolerable.

I'd like you to take the time and think about what message I'm trying to send with this picture.  You'll get why I bolded what I did afterwards. 

*edit*

Or your avatar.  They have the same meaning, maybe your subliminal mind chose your avatar for you because the meaning rings true?

Assuming you're simply referring to there being too much ammunition lying around, I addressed this in my post, but allow me to elaborate. Since the ammunition in RE4 (unlike Dead Space 3) is based on each weapon, and is not generic ammuntion, which weapon you carry around is vitally important, since it can make what ammunition you find around worthless if you aren't carrying the right gun for it.

If that's not, then feel free to actually state your point instead of simply posting pictures implying I'm missing a point. That is, provided you have one.

And you've conveniently ignored my point about Dead Space 3's quality itself. It sounds more like you're simply trying to make EA seem better by making everyone else seem worse. Doesn't speak well to all of these supposed great games EA's produced.

gergroy said:
Porcupeth said:

Mass effect 3 came out 2 years ago... Which is my favorite game of all time...

Indeed, not my favourite of all time but definately in the top 5. Ironically the game I played most on my WiiU. Before getting the PC Version + DLC for both ME2 and 3.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

The rest is in my sig XD.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Hahahaha