By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Twitch Sets Record-Breaking Numbers as Xbox One Usage Booms

FlamingWeazel said:

It adds nothing to twitch other then showing your face..please. PS4 was the benchmark it had it and made it popular first..period. MS improved but was late, the same advancements are coming to ps4 shortly.

Good to see PS4 trying to catch up then, everyone should enjoy what X1 gamers get :).

Around the Network
SweetTalia said:
FlamingWeazel said:
selnor1983 said:
FlamingWeazel said:
selnor1983 said:
Because kinect is in every box. Features like this will always be better on xbox one because the devs of the app know everyone can benefit. I expect the social side of apps to be alot better on xb1. Less sales yet more twitch users. Good call microsoft. Your userbase isnt divided.

Kinect has nothing to do with broadcasting LMAO. You can broadcast on ps4 without a camera. Of course first day every will try it out and useage booms, same thing happend with PS4 months ago.

Kinect plays a huge roll on xb1 twitch. My point wasnt that it isnt workable without but I said better. It will always be a better app and at 720p from the word go. Also whilst playing a game you literally say xbox broadcast and it starts broadcasting on twitch right away. No pausing, no stopping etc. Twitch on xb1 is the benchmark for consoles. Kinect improves apps greatly. And all developers take advantage of it as everyone has it. 

It adds nothing to twitch other then showing your face..please. PS4 was the benchmark it had it and made it popular first..period. MS improved but was late, the same advancements are coming to ps4 shortly.

lol, you just love the ps4 don't you weazel? you will defend it to the death huh..

Umm I was talking about selnors post and how he said Kinect makes twitch on x1 so much better which is totally hogwash,. show me one thing I said that wasn;t fact?

EB1994 said:
selnor1983 said:
FlamingWeazel said:

Kinect has nothing to do with broadcasting LMAO. You can broadcast on ps4 without a camera. Of course first day every will try it out and useage booms, same thing happend with PS4 months ago.

Kinect plays a huge roll on xb1 twitch. My point wasnt that it isnt workable without but I said better. It will always be a better app and at 720p from the word go. Also whilst playing a game you literally say xbox broadcast and it starts broadcasting on twitch right away. No pausing, no stopping etc. Twitch on xb1 is the benchmark for consoles. Kinect improves apps greatly. And all developers take advantage of it as everyone has it. 

What will you say when PS4 Twitch streaming is bumped up to 720P next motnh on PS4? Also on the PS4 all you need to do is press the share button so stream.

Finally, you don;t even need a camera to stream on twitch...lmao you're too much selnor.

Then it will be the mere presence of kinect enriches peoples lives for some unknown reason lol. Kinectr adds nothing to twitch.

FlamingWeazel said:
SweetTalia said:
FlamingWeazel said:
selnor1983 said:
FlamingWeazel said:
selnor1983 said:
Because kinect is in every box. Features like this will always be better on xbox one because the devs of the app know everyone can benefit. I expect the social side of apps to be alot better on xb1. Less sales yet more twitch users. Good call microsoft. Your userbase isnt divided.

lol, you just love the ps4 don't you weazel? you will defend it to the death huh..

Umm I was talking about selnors post and how he said Kinect makes twitch on x1 so much better which is totally hogwash,. show me one thing I said that wasn;t fact?

i was joking :-p but yea all i am saying that xbox one twitch is alot better than ps4 and having the kinect displaying in 720p is a pretty good thing to have.

Praise the One.