By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Hitman: Absolution and Deadlight are April's Games with Gold offerings

Reaction

Satisfied 18 32.14%

Thank you Microsoft! 9 16.07%

PS+ still has better games 15 26.79%

Meh 11 19.64%

No opinion 3 5.36%

Total:56
d21lewis said:
Daisuke72 said:
Microsoft is stepping it up tbh I remember when games with gold first started and we got some pretty terrible games like keiflings

Goddammit! World of Kefflings is awesome!  I bought it BEFORE games with Gold and all of the DLC. That game is crack.  Why does everybody keep saying it sucked?

I feel the same way. I also keep hearing Games with Gold are old and bad. Old? Ya I can agree with that. Bad? definitely not true.  

Around the Network

Hitman? that is not bad, good for xbox users. I still have to play it, but unfortunately I don't like PS+

mm i dont really care about these games,but is good to see GwG is getting better

Solid games, certainly can't complain. Personally, i think PS+ offers too much value for money. I don't have the time to play the offerings (on PS3 and Vita) as well my own backlog of games. I could rely on PS+ for games easily though

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Daisuke72 said:
Microsoft is stepping it up tbh I remember when games with gold first started and we got some pretty terrible games like keiflings

WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTT?????

keifling is freaking awesome lol

well at list for free I spent a lot of time on it.... yeah sure it is no fallout 3 or HAlo but still a good little acade RTS game for the familly....

Around the Network

Sweet. I'll pick both games up this month.