By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Hitman: Absolution and Deadlight are April's Games with Gold offerings

Reaction

Satisfied 18 32.14%

Thank you Microsoft! 9 16.07%

PS+ still has better games 15 26.79%

Meh 11 19.64%

No opinion 3 5.36%

Total:56

Deadlights reminds me of It, which was a massively long book.

Around the Network

Square-Enix must be hard up for cash. We got Sleeping Dogs back in January...

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

I bought both already. They should credit me with M$ cash.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Solid month. Microsoft is definitely improving its Games with Gold service.

Daisuke72 said:
Microsoft is stepping it up tbh I remember when games with gold first started and we got some pretty terrible games like keiflings

Goddammit! World of Kefflings is awesome!  I bought it BEFORE games with Gold and all of the DLC. That game is crack.  Why does everybody keep saying it sucked?

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:

They're free, so im satisfied.

Edit: if someone wants a 7 day Xbox Live Gold so they can download them both in the middle of the month I have one

Tried that before.  Those trials let you experience Live and everything but technically they aren't Live subscribers so they don't get the games.

This thread reminds me to download whatever game M$ has for the end of March before midnight. Thanks, OP.

Deadlight FTW.

Already beat both, though

d21lewis said:
jlmurph2 said:

They're free, so im satisfied.

Edit: if someone wants a 7 day Xbox Live Gold so they can download them both in the middle of the month I have one

Tried that before.  Those trials let you experience Live and everything but technically they aren't Live subscribers so they don't get the games.

This thread reminds me to download whatever game M$ has for the end of March before midnight. Thanks, OP.

Wow that sucks, so it has to be 1+ months? 

pbroy said:
I bought both already. They should credit me with M$ cash.

But but, than M$ will lose cash :O!

Once you entered you won't be the same anymore. A blog about life.

http://seetheworlddifferent.wordpress.com/

shikamaru317 said:

It's better than some previous months, but meh for me personally, I'm not particularly interested in either game. I hope they get something really good next month, Far Cry 3, Bioshock Infinite, Halo Wars, Alan Wake, Dishonored, Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

3 of those have been on PS+ just like hitman so theres a good chance at some point