By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Just picked up 2 PS4!!!

come to nz and you will pay 30% tax and 15% GST

Around the Network
LemonSlice said:
Can you explain that bit about the wedding, I mean what?

When a man and a woman (or a man and a man or a woman and a woman...and in Georgia, a man and his horse) love each other very much and they want to be together exclusively for the rest of their lives.....

HipHopGodd said:
LemonSlice said:

What part don't you get? 

The one with registering your wedding with a store.

d21lewis said:
LemonSlice said:

When a man and a woman (or a man and a man or a woman and a woman...and in Georgia, a man and his horse) love each other very much and they want to be together exclusively for the rest of their lives.....

You mean something like this?

Figgycal said:

Are you keeping both? Because 2 PS4's for $562 is a steal. Florida tax is amazing :)

I live in NY now and it's about 9%.

I too a long stare at this post after i read it.

You have no idea how lucky you still are. In europe its about 20 percent or more in most western countries.

Around the Network
LemonSlice said:

When you register a wedding someplace it kind of is meant as the suggested place to shop for the bride and groom's wedding gifts. The wedding guests go there and tell the wedding registry at the store what they plan on buying and the wedding registry marks it down in a file so no one else buys the same present. People register their weddings at places that usually have a home department like Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, or Crate and Barrel.

d21lewis said:
LemonSlice said:

Haha too funny. Don't ever change man LOL

NintendoPie said:
LemonSlice said:

When you register a wedding someplace it kind of is meant as the suggested place to shop for the bride and groom's wedding gifts. The wedding guests go there and tell the wedding registry at the store what they plan on buying and the wedding registry marks it down in a file so no one else buys the same present. People register their weddings at places that usually have a home department like Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, or Crate and Barrel.

Thanks for explaining. The concept is familiar but it didn't connect.

Wow, you're strong!

That's only a few dollars more than 1 PS4 here in Australia, Insane!

Have fun.