By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Gamespot SSBB Tournament Locations Revealed!

^ florida has a whole lot more

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Around the Network

I'm sure my store -- the Gamestop in the Mall Of America -- will have it. I mean, we play games like Street Fighters and King Of Fighters there all the time. It would also be wierd not to have a tournament like this in the Mall of America if other stores are doing it. I will probably not play, though. I need to actually learn how to play Brawl first before I go jumping into stuff like this.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Soriku said:
naznatips said:
Soriku said:
Wait a sec, there's one in Allentown which is like 10 mins from here. Maybe I could convince my parents to drive me? When are times and dates, btw?

March 8, the evening of the midnight launch. Time isn't revealed yet, but the early reports said 9PM.

March 8? That's a Saturday! Maybe I could convince my parents...hopefully X_X

And 9 PM? Kinda late for my liking, but I'll see what I can do.

The tournament is for the midnight launch Soriku.  What did you expect?

Well as long as each of those stores sells 1 copy of Brawl...

And I guess this game is pretty big and popular? I don't remember The Sims 2 getting a midnight launch.

^ Joke...

My college town has one, too bad I'll be on spring break that week. And the closest one is about an hour away. Hmm.

Yes it is 9PM cause everyone that signs up in bought in the store is locked to keep people from shopping around and from 9PM till 12AM we play Smash Brothers.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network
Riot Of The Blood said:
I'm sure my store -- the Gamestop in the Mall Of America -- will have it. I mean, we play games like Street Fighters and King Of Fighters there all the time. It would also be wierd not to have a tournament like this in the Mall of America if other stores are doing it. I will probably not play, though. I need to actually learn how to play Brawl first before I go jumping into stuff like this.

I don't see it on the list... and there are 2500 locations on the list.

If you win do you have to pay for your flight to whereever the next location is?

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

are game stop is not doing it!! >_<

For the record, this is the single largest Gamestop hosted tournament in their history. So yeah, kinda a big deal here.

I'm kind of sad that Canada doesn't have any Gamestops. I wonder if EB games will be hosting the same types of tournaments, as a couple locations near me in Calgary are holding midnight launches...... I can only hope I guess lol.

Just kiss the tip.