By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Gamespot SSBB Tournament Locations Revealed!

Sorry, it was supposed to say Gamestop. Deal with it.

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/ssbb/tournament/SSB-Brawl-Tourney-Stores.pdf

My store has it! I hope you guys find yours. All stores with a tournament are of course also having midnight launches.  There are 2500 stores nationwide hosting midnight launches and tournaments.

The rest of the info is here:

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/ssbb/tournament/

There are 4 rounds. Midnight Launch, District Finals, Regional Finals, and Grand Finals.

The grand prize winner gets a Plasma TV, a Wii, a Nintendo game library (guess that means all Wii Nintendo games?), and $5000 cash.

Must be 13 years of age or older to register.

Around the Network

lmao, where i live there are two gamestops right across the street from each other and they both are hosting the event.

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Sweet mine is on the list. I probably won't enter the tourney, but good to know it will have a midnight release.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Soriku said:
Wait a sec, there's one in Allentown which is like 10 mins from here. Maybe I could convince my parents to drive me? When are times and dates, btw?

March 8, the evening of the midnight launch.  Time isn't revealed yet, but the early reports said 9PM.

Soriku said:
Wait a sec, there's one in Allentown which is like 10 mins from here. Maybe I could convince my parents to drive me? When are times and dates, btw?
 Are you 18? 

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Around the Network

Gamespot SSBB Tournament Locations Revealed!

haha second time I seen someone say Gamespot instead of Stop when making a thread. But yeah good bit of info you got there.  I've been trying to find out what is going to be the prize for each round, even my store doesn't even know, we're usually some of the last to find out these things though.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

FreeTalkLive said:
Soriku said:
Are you 18?

You only have to be 13 years of age or older to register according to the site, though I'm sure if you make it to the later rounds you'll need some parental consent. 

WOW god damn California is loaded with gamestops 0_O

Nothing in poor old Jyväskylä? I'm shocked!

@ Naz
I had to ask everyone if they were 18 or older when I called around to get people to join the tournament at my store, the whole no purchase necessary is BS too cause you have to have it reserved which means at least 5 dollars even though you could just cancel it right after the tournament I guess.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000