By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - When will you get a PS4? Poll included.

Games

Destiny 47 10.83%

The Order: 1886 66 15.21%

Final Fantasy: Realm Reborn 10 2.30%

Watch Dogs 35 8.06%

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt 17 3.92%

The Elder Scrolls Online 3 0.69%

Kingdom Hearts III 40 9.22%

The Last Guardian 26 5.99%

Something else 190 43.78%

Total:434

Metal Gear Solid V : Proper will force me to get the system.

There are some cool games on the horizon, but those will be either cheaper or they´ll be bundled with the DLC whenever MGSV is ready (2015 ?)

Around the Network

Afther seeing the list of games coming this year I wont be getting one anytime soon. Maybe next year.

I'm going to get one after I've cleared my backlog for PS3, but it will be a while yet because there are still games coming out or already out for the system that I want but haven't even bought yet, like Tales of Symphonia Chronicles, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD, South Park and Tales of Xillia 2. I've also got a backlog forming on Vita, 3DS and Wii U so I'll finish those off first as well.

So maybe October or November this year

MGS5, some of those games on the list I will get for PC

Around the Network

When the ps4's can do everything that my ps3 can do in terms of media features...I will buy it.

When i can afford it

When the generation is almost over and the PS4 is dirty cheap. Then I will buy one and buy all those JRPG's (if there is any).

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Poll misses years instead of games. If I will ever get a PS4 then it will be in 2017 or later. Buying my PS3 3 years ago was the best thing I could do.

I got the system and 40 games for 400 bucks all the games were jrpgs or sony first party games so no $0.99 Fifa 2010 etc. Real games!

There is not a never up there.