By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are you "loyal" to any one company?

I always buy Nintendo's stuff, but I buy other companies stuff also.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

Nope. I like all of them but I'm not loyal.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

Nope, I have all of Sony's systems but also follow Nintendo handheld wise (GBC, NDS). But I'll probably end up getting a Wii eventually too, it was in stock the other day but I'm broke at the moment.

I buy every quality Capcom game that comes on a console I own.

@Soriku:

It's hard to explain without doing what some people like to call "trolling". I'll just put it like this: I like the console that offers high quality gameplay. Consoles like the Wii and PS1 are the antithesis of what I like.

@outlawauron:

It doesn't matter if a console is number one or not. I don't care about how well a console sells. I want the console that will offer a great gaming experience.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

No, I buy other game systems when my current game systems get boring.
I have Sony and Nintendo and that's it.

altough N64 was my only console and now I'm thinking of buying a Wii.
I wouldn't say that I'm loyal to the Nintendo brand. Probably I would be more loyal to Miyamotos talent if he would change company rather then Nintendo itself.
so... my answer = no.

(\__/)
( -'.'-)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Soriku said:
@Riot

What are "high quality" games?

Why don't we just cut to the chase. What is it you're trying to get out of me? Obviously, you're looking for a specific answer.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Lets just say the game consoles the companies makes are there to please me, not the other way around.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Riot Of The Blood said:
Yes, Capcom.

I don't care much for Nintendo, Microsoft, or Sony. It depends on the type of the console.

I second this...at any point of my life capcom has had a game in my top 3 game list(Final fight, Megaman, Street fighter, Resident Evil). I was also loyal to sega before they started selling their ass for a dollar...

But these I look forward to owning every console with top notch games and have no "loyalty" to one over the other.