By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 1000+ self-publishing Developers now on Playstation

Wright said:

For the love of everything good, I hope that doesn't mean Ps4 gets crowded with the crap that's available on the Indie section in the 360...

Hey!

This and TKA are my favorite games on Live Arcade!

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Around the Network
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
Wright said:

For the love of everything good, I hope that doesn't mean Ps4 gets crowded with the crap that's available on the Indie section in the 360...

Hey!

This and TKA are my favorite games on Live Arcade!

NO HENRY NO!

Hopefully it won't be as bad as the 360's indie section. Many of the games in that section looked and played like they were made by a rabbid army of preteens.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:

Hopefully it won't be as bad as the 360's indie section. Many of the games in that section looked and played like they were made by a rabbid army of preteens.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
AZWification said:

Well......A big number of bronies happen to be preteens as well so I guess I was right!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
pezus said:
QuintonMcLeod said:
pezus said:
QuintonMcLeod said:
pezus said:

"3) The 100 games include multiplats and indies. So, it's not a true list of 100 games more than it just being a list of games coming out for all systems."

You have got to have the weirdest world-view I have seen in quite some time. 100 games is not a true list of 100 games. Mind, it boggles.

Do you consider it an honest list of 100 games? Keep in mind that many of the games on that list will be coming to the Xbox One and the Wii U. Also, many of those games have already been released and many of the games on the list are indie games. It's like releasing a standard deck of playing cards and bragging that your deck has the ace of spades, 2 joker cards and a King of Hearts. Well, every deck of cards has those cards as well, so what's the point, right?

Yes, I do. An "honest" list of ALL GAMES COMING OUT includes every game

You nailed it with the analogy. It's exactly like that. The difference is that a deck of cards always has the same amount of cards. The same can't be said for console games releasing in a given year. For decks like WiiU and Vita's, you can't expect the vast number of cards you get with the PS4 deck.

Well, if we use that same logic, then the Wii U is releasing the largest number of games this year. Just the Wii U's indie lineup alone exceeds over 120 games starting in April. If I were to include previous titles already released this year, coupled with Nintendo's own games and the small limited number of 3rd party games, the Wii U's software lineup will exceed 200. So, ask yourself this: Is it really honest? Really? I mean, really really?

That is amazing. Now, do you want to list them all like Sony did or do you think that would be dishonest?

You're the first person I've seen spinning the WIiU into a console with amazing game support in quite some time.

But I'm not. I believe you're missing the point.