By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do We Still believe XBO can't pass WiiU 2014?

leyendax69 said:
It will at the end of this year, there is no doubt about that.

Glad we settled that.

"Games are a trigger for adults to again become primitive, primal, as a way of thinking and remembering. An adult is a child who has more ethics and morals, that's all. When I am a child, creating, I am not creating a game. I am in the game. The game is not for children, it is for me. It is for an adult who still has a character of a child."

Shigeru Miyamoto

Around the Network
Hibern81 said:
leyendax69 said:
It will at the end of this year, there is no doubt about that.

Glad we settled that.

You're welcome.

It'll be close, there's just too much we don't know. Will Titanfall be a long term seller, especially with the 360 version coming out? Will either of them get price cuts? How well will MK8 and SSB4 do? Will Halo 5/Zelda U come out this year?

Of course it won't. If worst comes to worst, Cranky Kong will just sabotage Microsoft and that'll be that.

AfricanSanta said:
It'll be close, there's just too much we don't know. Will Titanfall be a long term seller, especially with the 360 version coming out? Will either of them get price cuts? How well will MK8 and SSB4 do? Will Halo 5/Zelda U come out this year?

Oh my... So many factors to consider

Around the Network

XO this year don't not exceed NEVER Wii U...
On 31 March, XO will sold 4,2 milion, Wii U 6 milion...
The multiplatform on XO do not help the console, because if one wants to buy a console between PS4 and XO, will buy on 90% PS4, because have less price, more power, and better exclusive.
Games like Watch Dog and Destiny, very little increase sales...
XO will sold on 30 Aug 5,4/5,5 milion... and Wii U in day, will have passed the 8 milion, maybe 9 if coming Smash Bros...
On 31 DEC 2014, Wii U sell 13 milion, and XO 8 milion...maximum 8,5.
For the rest, it really is granted that XO sold more of Wii U on the end of generation???
The generation is appen has just begun, console like PS3 began badly, and it sold more of XBOX360!!!
Even 3DS...went bad first month... ops. XD
Nothing is certain, it's all to see.
But but for someone who is objective, XO don't sorpassed Wii U this year.

Clyde32 said:
BHR-3 said:
dont know who thought it wouldnt would like to hear why it wouldnt from them even w/o a price cut or TF the XB1 will pass it during the holidays this year

look at the facts 2013 WiiU 3.2M vs Xb1 3.1M and thats with one month for xb1

The Wii U has more games this year than they had last year. 

so does xb1

none of last yrs exclusives did anything meaniful to wiiu sales why would they this yr?

Play Me

drake_tolu said:
The multiplatform on XO do not help the console, because if one wants to buy a console between PS4 and XO, will buy on 90% PS4, because have less price, more power, and better exclusive.
XO will sold on 30 Aug 5,4/5,5 milion... and Wii U in day, will have passed the 8 milion, maybe 9 if coming Smash Bros...
For the rest, it really is granted that XO sold more of Wii U on the end of generation???
The generation is appen has just begun, console like PS3 began badly, and it sold more of XBOX360!!!

what?

looks awfully similar to a post from last year on here about WiiUs forcast let me tell you the outcome also didnt come close

WiiU aint gonna hit 8M by Aug and certantly not 13M by years end there was a thread on here about year end totals i have WiiU just below 10M and im still stcking to that

and no there is no factual evidince that PS3>360 WW yet

Play Me

drake_tolu said:

So your prediction is the wii u will sell more in the next 9 months then it did in the last 17 months (which includes the launch)? 

That is a pretty bold prediction!  Although, Im thinking you might be overestimating the wii u and underestimating the x1...

BHR-3 said:
Clyde32 said:
BHR-3 said:
dont know who thought it wouldnt would like to hear why it wouldnt from them even w/o a price cut or TF the XB1 will pass it during the holidays this year

look at the facts 2013 WiiU 3.2M vs Xb1 3.1M and thats with one month for xb1

The Wii U has more games this year than they had last year. 

so does xb1

none of last yrs exclusives did anything meaniful to wiiu sales why would they this yr?

They had nothing release until Pikmin 3. Over the course of April to September it sold 800 thousand, during the holidays it sold 2 million. I would hardly consider that not meaningful.