By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - DS4 lightbar turns blue/red depending on your Infamous karma level being good/evil.

I'm almost going to beat it with good karma and then I need to do bad after. Loving the game.

Around the Network

It also changes colour when you are doing your graffitti art according to the colour of the spray can.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

binary solo said:
It also changes colour when you are doing your graffitti art according to the colour of the spray can.

Wow...really? That's awesome lol gonna test that when I make it home. 

I still hate the damn light. It's only use so far has been to tell me if the controller is still charging or nor when the system is in stand-by. The karma thing is pointless because i'm never looking at the controller. Health bar in killzone is useless because i'm never looking at the control. The damn thing is just a battery drain and distraction at night.

4 ≈ One

Noice detail there! Guess I'll have to stay good so it always glows the superior color, assuming I get this game anyway. :L

Around the Network

I was guessing it would do that, I've only played in on good karma so far though.

binary solo said:

wwwwhhhhaaaaattttt! That's neato!

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Also the colour gets brighter the more evil or good you get.

HEMSTAR said:
Also the colour gets brighter the more evil or good you get.

This is interesting. Who knows what else it can do?

Not sure if I was seeing things but I could have sworn my light bar was purple at one point while I was playing infamous.....it was so insane/gorgeous I had to take a double take to make sure I wasn't hallucinating. hahaha