By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global HW+SW, week ending 3/22.

Great games helping selling consoles?!?!?!

What a surprise.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

kirby007 said:

what did you predict for this week ww?

In hardware terms? I guess I didn't predicted anything... I don't remeber.. I think I said PS4 ~250k for ISS launch and Xbone ~150k for TF launch in January... but I'm not sure.

The only bold prediction was that ISS will sell more than TF (Xbone).

It's that im a bit lazy to go look for it, someone predicted it would drop of directly to pre-titanfall numbers

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

zelda09 said:
What happened to all the wii u hate

It turned to sympathy which is in many ways worse.

It official...

PS4 crossed the 2.5 million gap over Xbone using VGC numbers...

kirby007 said:

It's that im a bit lazy to go look for it, someone predicted it would drop of directly to pre-titanfall numbers

I can see that happening in two or three weeks...

Around the Network

Wii U sales... :(, I'll help next month.

Anfebious said:
Is it me or is the Vita is showing signs of life? Could it outsell the 3DS for one week this year? This might be the start of a slow revival for the Vita.

In Japan it could with all th eupcoming releases be  aserious competitor to 3DS, everywhere else still has a massive uphill battle.

Vita lives! Thank God for SCEJ.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Ka-pi96 said:

3ds had Mario Party Island Tour release in Japan this week, but 3ds is only a little up by about 4k so nothing huge.

Ah, so that's what it was. The Japanese were really liking that bad entry into the Mario Party series on COMG. I wonder what it's first week sales were considering this.

Good sale for PS4 was expecting more from US.
Nice hold for Xbox One. Price cut and Titanfall bundle doing what they are supposed to be doing