By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Making KH 1.5 and 2.5 HD as exclusives makes no sense

ktay95 said:
OK EVERYONE THIS IS WHERE IT BEGINS.
TIME TO RALLY TOGETHER FOR KH 1.5 & 2.5 HD COLLECTIONS ON VITA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHO'S WITH ME??

I'M WITH YOU BROTHER!

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Around the Network
Goatseye said:
lucidium said:
Give sora a gun and replace all Disney references with swear words and add a totally unnecessary cover system and it could work on Xbox.

A joke but sadly accurate.

top 10 PS360 have 8 shooters and 2 exceptions. You're on VG Chartz use it.

lucidium said:
Give sora a gun and replace all Disney references with swear words and add a totally unnecessary cover system and it could work more on PS3.

That's a little unfair, don't you think? To just go by "Top 10". Knowing CoD is a huge franchise that is also annual and GTA is GTA. It's disingenuous because 10M+ is rare for most games, but you have 2 franchises that are pretty much guaranteed to sell that much (1 of which comes out every year). Look below that, though. Red Dead, Skyrim, Uncharted, MGS, LBP, Batman, Final Fantasy XIII etc. I believe that's more indicative of what a fanbase likes, instead of narrowing it down to the "Top 10", which is littered with the biggest franchise of the 7th gen that releases every year.

So. First we are mad because of anything besides 1 and 2 NOT coming to the console the franchise started on and now this...

Yeah. Really strange.

BMaker11 said:
Goatseye said:
lucidium said:
Give sora a gun and replace all Disney references with swear words and add a totally unnecessary cover system and it could work on Xbox.

top 10 PS360 have 8 shooters and 2 exceptions. You're on VG Chartz use it.

lucidium said:
Give sora a gun and replace all Disney references with swear words and add a totally unnecessary cover system and it could work more on PS3.

That's a little unfair, don't you think? To just go by "Top 10". Knowing CoD is a huge franchise that is also annual and GTA is GTA. It's disingenuous because 10M+ is rare for most games, but you have 2 franchises that are pretty much guaranteed to sell that much (1 of which comes out every year). Look below that, though. Red Dead, Skyrim, Uncharted, MGS, LBP, Batman, Final Fantasy XIII etc. I believe that's more indicative of what a fanbase likes, instead of narrowing it down to the "Top 10", which is littered with the biggest franchise of the 7th gen that releases every year.

It's unfair to call xbox the shooter console, when also outside of the top 10 there are Kinect games that sold well, Gears, Skyrim, Batman, Arcade games, Indies etc...

Dadrik said:

Deadly Premonition ? And what is the TV show that inspired Deadly Premonition ? Twin Peaks. And wher did Twin Peaks have quite some success ? Just think about it.

As a big time Twin Peaks fan I just would like to say... What?

Around the Network

should be released on Xbox360 at least

Pretty sure Sony paid for KH 1, 2 and FFX being PS exclusive so if SE were to release it on xBox they would be breaking the contract. Nothing wrong here. Besides, JRPGS sell best on Sony console.

lucidium said:

I could actually see this being pretty fun they could replace the Disney character’s with Fable's( the comic series) character’s and have Sora as an adult.

It has to do with Sony owning a portion of Square Enix and how SE has given up exclusivity for a lot of games lately (Final Fantasy, KH3, etc.)

ktay95 said:
OK EVERYONE THIS IS WHERE IT BEGINS.
TIME TO RALLY TOGETHER FOR KH 1.5 & 2.5 HD COLLECTIONS ON VITA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHO'S WITH ME??

Since SE is releasing FFX on Vita.  Why not the KH games too ?

Makes more sense than releasing them on WiiU honestly.