By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Project Cars to support Project Morpheus on PS4

selnor1983 said:
Hunh? I thought project Cars would be out by xmas 2015. If it waits for vr then its gonna be 2016:(. oh man, that kinda sucks. Unless they patch it in. It will be cheaper than 3 consoles and screens.

nothing says Project Cars will have VR when it releases, or that project cars will be a VR launch tittle. and where did you get that assumption that morpheus will release in 2016? 

Around the Network
Shaunaka said:
selnor1983 said:
Hunh? I thought project Cars would be out by xmas 2015. If it waits for vr then its gonna be 2016:(. oh man, that kinda sucks. Unless they patch it in. It will be cheaper than 3 consoles and screens.

Most likely they'll patch it in.

What does:

"It will be cheaper than 3 consoles and screens"

mean?

In Gran Turismo you can use 3 consoles to power 3 screens and play with a big large fild of view. Probably they will ditch it on GT7 and go for Morpheus.

Awesome news! Like I always said, I want VR especially for racing games (or games which are made especially for VR) so that this is very welcome. GT7 will obviously also support it so that there are already two racing games which will support it. For racing fans who also pay some bucks for a wheel it seems like a must buy then.

i don't care too much about racing games.
but i'm sold!

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

was completely uninterested in project cars and project morpheus, but for some reason i have a slight interest in seeing the two of them together.

Thanks jlmurph!

Around the Network

Project Cars now wins the title of most innovative racer. But I already thought that when they were using the WiiU Gamepad as a second screen/motion controller.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

I don't like racing sims, but I imagine it would be very fun with VR.

And they just found a new customer. Fuck DriveClub, I'm not upgrading beyond the PS+ version (if it launches at all that is)

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

this game is looking pretty good, but thats its launching on all platforms slightly dampens the deal

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Very nice. This is the kind of third-party support Sony is going to need if they want Project Morpheus to succeed. With this and the reveal that EVE Valkyrie is coming for it I'd say that we're already seeing promising support for a device that was just publicly revealed.