By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who do you think is OWNING EVERYONE at GDC so far?

DMeisterJ said:
@ Daactualfact

Are you an actual human being?
I used to wonder the same thing myself, then I realized he must still be in elementary school 

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Around the Network

ehh.. nintendo definately. Microsoft's "keynote" sucked like sony's keynote at TGS 07 (well, not QUITE as bad, but you get the idea). Don't know what Sony has up their sleeves, but I kind of get the feeling those "In-shirt XMB" t-shirts are hinting at something. I mean, there'd like literally be riots all over the place if they just did it to be "cheeky" (as the guy over at PlayStation Blog said) and don;t actually have an announcment to make on Home/In-game XMB. So yeah, unless Sony pulls some surprises, Nintendo "wins" the conference. (I do realize that "winning" doesn;t really mean much)

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

I think the Unreal Engine 3 tech demo updates wins.

no one, this year it seems gdc is really gdc no more a e3 wannabe.

Wow. I forgot about the GDC. I haven't heard much news about when it started this year.

Around the Network

Nothing has been announced that anyone couldn't have predicted on their own. In fact, I predicated wii fit would get a release date during GDC. It came out in japan in december after all, it was bound to happen sooner or later.

I guess gears 2 is the biggest announcement, but once again, everyone knew that was coming.

XBLA owns many a soul.