By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Could Hyrule Warriors be the only Zelda to discuss this E3 2014?

Could Hyrule Warriors be the only Zelda this E3?

Yes, or else it will be s... 40 22.10%

TPHD will be announced 10 5.52%

Zelda HD for the Wii U succesor at 2016 15 8.29%

A Link Between Worlds HD a la 3D Land HD 3 1.66%

Nope. 2 Zeldas for U announced 111 61.33%

Total:179

I went with "Nope. 2 Zeldas for U announced".

Because it's what I hope for. At least a little info about the Zelda U. Some footage I can't believe they will show, but hope I do. :P

Around the Network

Hyrule warriors isn't a Zelda. and Zelda for wii u will definetely be announced.

Metroidfreak94 said:
The announcement of Hyrule Warriors also made me doubt it...
In regard of how many financial ressources they put into the production of this title and the struggling Wii U, I'm not even sure there will be another AAA Zelda game for this console..

infinite facepalm, nintendo isn't even developing hyrule warriors. and even if they were, what makes you think it would be the zelda team?

Wow. People really think Nintendo is gonna hold off displaying the next Zelda in favor of that button mashing spinoff that they're not even developing directly? I know Nintendo can be stupid sometimes, but you guys must think they're flat out brain dead retarded.

They have to announce it. There needs to be something big to look forward to on Wii U after this year is over.

Around the Network
Trunkin said:
Wow. People really think Nintendo is gonna hold off displaying the next Zelda in favor of that button mashing spinoff that they're not even developing directly? I know Nintendo can be stupid sometimes, but you guys must think they're flat out brain dead retarded.

Their behaviour over the last three years isn't exactly encouraging. I sometimes wonder if Iwata and co have been replaced with clones programmed to destroy the company.

curl-6 said:
Trunkin said:

Their behaviour over the last three years isn't exactly encouraging. I sometimes wonder if Iwata and co have been replaced with clones programmed to destroy the company.

Interesting theory. That would explain all the iterative games, braindead marketing, and simply ridiculous moves they've been making lately. And y'know, I just might believe it if Zelda U doesn't show up this E3.

curl-6 said:
Trunkin said:

Interesting theory re Iwata.   My theory is that he wants to take the company private so he is trying to ate the stock down so he can lead a group to by it out cheap -  either that or he is just extremely incompetent.

Trunkin said:
curl-6 said:
Trunkin said:

Interesting theory. That would explain all the iterative games, braindead marketing, and simply ridiculous moves they've been making lately. And y'know, I just might believe it if Zelda U doesn't show up this E3.

It's absolutely mind-boggling how bad their management of Wii U is, from the software, to the advertising, the pricing, the name, the rampant delays and droughts...

They could hardly have done a worse job if they'd tried. This is 2006 Sony levels of incompetence we're seeing, and it's such a damn shame, because I love Nintendo, and I love my Wii U.

Every time I think they can't get any more foolish they prove me wrong, so based on this I expect either (A) no (proper) Zelda shown at E3, or (B) the wrong kind of Zelda. (Toon, or a beefed up Link Between Worlds like 3D World was a beefed up 3D Land)

I'd love to be proven wrong, but high hopes lead to disappointment...

I honestly don't know where you get all those ideas from all the time.

That article pretty much directly says that they'll at the very least talk about Zelda U at E3. There's an extremely high chance they'll show some serious footage. It's also pretty obvious that the new original game is all Aonuma's talking about in that article; not remakes, not spin-offs, the real game.

Hyrule Warriors has absolutely nothing to do with whatever they're doing with Zelda U. It's not a Zelda game. It won't impact Zelda U in any way.

And once again, yet this gets shorter every time, to the notion of WiiU's bad sales supposedly equals no Zelda; Money's already been payed, there will be Zelda for WiiU. Mario Kart might bring more sales, but Zelda brings the recognition.