By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Remove Post button.

We should have a button to remove our own posts.

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

Around the Network

well, this way, it keeps you honest. if you feel that you will regret it later, don't say it in the first place. :P

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

I've been a mod for years for Metrolpis Inc.'s gaming division, all of thier forums have always had a remove post button.

It feels kind of stifling not having the freedom to do what you will to your own posts.

We'll miss you George.

At another forum I was at, you could only delete a post if it was the last one in the thread. This was great for duplicate posts.

I think the reason they couldn't delete any post, was that it sort of worked like a linked list, and if you deleted a post that was in the middle of the thread, everything after it would be deleted also. I would not be shocked if this forum software has a similar problem.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

It might.

Metro uses YaBB, which I think comes stock with this option.

We'll miss you George.

Around the Network

No, if you type a dumb ass post the only way to hide it is to edit the crap out.

It would be cool if we could remove duplicate posts. Other than that I have no reasons.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

ioi said:
Why would you want to remove your post?

I would remove posts to make people look stupid who reply to it, as then there replies would no longer make any sence.

viewtiful_jon said:
ioi said:

I would remove posts to make people look stupid who reply to it, as then there replies would no longer make any sence.

^ thats y we dont need it...... 

viewtiful_jon said:
ioi said:

That's just damn stupid.