By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Software Top 40 - 22nd March

Dark_Feanor said:
ethomaz said:
Figgycal said:
Fusioncode said:
Figgycal said:
Yeah, I'm seeing Sonygaf in action now. Disregard my previous post.

Sonygaf is such a hilariously stupid term. 

There's everything gaf.

FGCGaf, Xboxgaf, audiophilegaf. Sony fans just happen to have a ton of presence online.

BrazilGAF

My friend, I realy miss you.

What do you have to say about that thread?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=176514&page=15

Are you ready to eat some crows?

And I can´t wait for you next prediction.

Why are you derailing the thread?

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
is it normal that no wii u game charted?

With 12 weeks so far this year, only 5 weeks have had Wii U games in the top 40.  4 of those weeks only had one game chart, the remaining week had just two.  Wii U games have composed 1.25% of the top 40 this year.  Only two Wii U games have charted this year, Donkey Kong and The Lego Movie game.

So yeah, it is relatively normal, though it did have something of a run these past weeks.  Now the question is what, if anything, will chart before Mario Kart.  Probably Lego the Hobbit, but it will be sparse over the next two months.

Actually it is kind of remarkable how few individual games chart.  Even including the Wii, there have only been three games on Nintendo home consoles to chart, the two above and Just Dance.  In comparison all the other home consoles more than double that this week alone.

360 - 13
PS4 - 9
PS3 - 7
XBO - 7

Dark_Feanor said:

SonyGaf is just a subset of the current NeoGaf forum.

They thrieved since last E3 and live in there made up world where the Xone is a total falure, that no one want to buy and there is nothing Microsoft can do to save it. They firmily belive PS4 is the most powerfull and perfect system ever built in the man kind history. That every PS4 game is automatcally very very good and those who think different are in denial.

They will grasp at any bit of information from random twitters that the Microsoft downfall is close and PS4 will reign alone as the ultimate game machine.

You mean like constantly looking at Amazon charts and taking everytime the PS4 is in stock as the sign that its demand is over?

I'm guess 60-80% drop in UK suddenly become "bad" now,for gaf

Another uninformed soul. Your view of the situation is way too biased for any constructive conversation. Keep beliving your version, there aren't many others who share it. So keep fighting the good fight.

Around the Network

Ground Zeroes did a lot better than I expected.

Ugh. Everything is too staggered here for a common sales peasant like me to follow. We have MAR 22 UK software and europe software still from the 8th on the front page.

I suppose the spin and meltdowns are entertaining enough!

Dark_Feanor said:
SonyGaf is funny as they try in every way to spin it as Titanfall is a failure and the XOne doom is imminent.

Infamous performed not as good as Titanfall eventhought PS4 has a much larger installed base on UK and the bundles being cheaper than the Xboxes.

Let´s wait for oficial numbers and not entrust on randon twitters, I´m still wainting the PS4 72% incrise last week.

Titanfall was considered like the xbox one saviour and like the next Call of duty with a 72% drop i doubt  it help one hardware in the second week.

Titanfall is doing worse then what xbox fans expected and better then Sony fan expected.

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

small44 said:
Dark_Feanor said:
SonyGaf is funny as they try in every way to spin it as Titanfall is a failure and the XOne doom is imminent.

Infamous performed not as good as Titanfall eventhought PS4 has a much larger installed base on UK and the bundles being cheaper than the Xboxes.

Let´s wait for oficial numbers and not entrust on randon twitters, I´m still wainting the PS4 72% incrise last week.

Titanfall was considered like the xbox one saviour and like the next Call of duty with a 72% drop i doubt  it help one hardware in the second week.

Titanfall is doing worse then what xbox fans expected and better then Sony fan expected.

So its doing exactly like any level headed person knew it would ?

Funny you talk about COD,COD normally drop over 80% in second week