By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
zerosaurus said:

Is it just me or am I the only one that thinks that the original trilogy isn't all it's cracked up to be. I mean it's like an oreo cookie with a shit filling in the middle. The trilogy is essentially two good movies eight years apart and a movie in between that makes you wonder "why did they film this?".

It still beats the Matrix trilogy which is one good (though poorly acted) film followed by two hernias.

Then just ignore the movie...Raiders and especially The Last Crusade are amazing...I never watch Temple of Doom...I've probably only seen that movie once and a half.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

First of all, this is an American movie, it's not censored for America. That's just the "family friendly" version of the trailer. Second, it looks awesome, and you fail for saying otherwise.

I fail because I have a differing opinion?

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

Yup^^

When you're original post has "This has phail all over it." without any indication that this is just your personal opinion.
It's like you are trying to speak on the behalf of VG Chartz, expecting everyone to agree, and clearly that back fired.

i really like the trailer...... another OP bites the dust :(

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
zerosaurus said:

Is it just me or am I the only one that thinks that the original trilogy isn't all it's cracked up to be. I mean it's like an oreo cookie with a shit filling in the middle. The trilogy is essentially two good movies eight years apart and a movie in between that makes you wonder "why did they film this?".

It still beats the Matrix trilogy which is one good (though poorly acted) film followed by two hernias.

Then just ignore the movie...Raiders and especially The Last Crusade are amazing...I never watch Temple of Doom...I've probably only seen that movie once and a half.

The problem is that the Temple of Doom is a member of the trilogy, so I can't just ignore it.

Are Nazi's the recipe of success for the IJ series?  Because cannibals really didn't do it for me.

INDY CAR YEAHHHHHHHHH
*looks better*

im gone...

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Yeah its definately gonna fail. With its amazing fanbase and:

- The Last Crusade making $495 million
- Temple of Doom making $333 million
- Raiders of the Lost Arc making $384 million

Yup, its official. It will fail.

Just in case you misuderstood me... this whole post was /sarcasm.

Source:
http://www.imdb.com/boxoffice/alltimegross?region=world-wide

Oh, I have no doubt that it will make money, I just don't think that it looks all that great.

I was hoping Connery would reprise his role, but no dice. :(

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

southpark comes to mind hehe.

This film is pretty much guranteed to make a profit with its legions of fans who will see it despite good or bad reviews.