By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global HW+SW 15th march. XB1>PS4. TitanFall XB 900k! Dark Souls 800K! PS4 67%+ in UK!

Seems like MS should release Titanfall every week lol.

Around the Network
chapset said:
I hope everything is undertracked because those numbers are really getting depressing

The PS4 is definitely undertracked when it comes to WW sales, and probably NA too. There's no way it's not. We'll find out soon enough if Sony announces 7 million.

CAlled that 70k bump a few weeks back, PS4 help up better than i thought considering the week. Lets see if ISS put it back at number 1.

nice

VXIII said:
Dark Souls (PS3)
Namco Bandai Games, Role-Playing
141,665 141,665 1
Dark Souls (X360)
Namco Bandai Games, Role-Playing
76,498 76,498

-----

Dark Souls II (PS3)
Namco Bandai Games, Action
218,791 218,791 1
Dark Souls II (X360)
Namco Bandai Games, Action
185,377 185,377 1

:D

yep its beautiful aint it! :D

Around the Network

people are obviously waiting for Infamous bundles

celador said:
walsufnir said:
What? No, figures must be wrong. Titanfall is definitely no system seller and won't push Xbone by any considerable amount. It's not even an exclusive and just another dumb COD-clone with mixed reviews and Angry Joe had an awesome and very true review with a 7/10 score.
Please don't just make numbers up!

Are the people that said that more or less stupid than those that predicted Xbox One would sell easily over 200k this week?

Please do us a favor and name some users who said it'd be over 200k.

hmm, i thought there were people waiting for titanfall to get a xbox one. but it seems the majority of people who bought titanfall already had a xbox one, so TF didn't attract too many consumers that aren't die hard fans either.

really, the software sales are very good. but the hardware sales are not too good, boost should have been a bit larger.

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

Very good 1st week sales for Titanfall in USA. Considering, most people that bought a Xbox One during 2014 was because they were already waiting for Titanfall, I think is very normal "just" a 108% increase. What i think too is this game will be more frontloaded than COD 4 or Gears of War were back then. I expect Xbox One going below 100k again in less than a month until September/October.

I think this was the only week Xbox One could beat WW PS4 and only did it with 23k units more. Next week with Infamous launch, PS4 will be ahead again for the rest of the year...

Nice boost. But MS can't release a new shooter every week, can they?