By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Starcraft gets a PS4!!!

starcraft said:
eFKac said:
Yeah like Xenostar I thought Blizzard announced a Starcraft 2 port for the PS4, which was weird in itself, but to add to it I wanted to start bitching that they could finally give us the Diablo 3 port congrats! Try the F2P games, Warframe and War Thunder are good, Blacklight is also nice but I don't how many people still on the servers, didn't play it in some time. Is Resogun still on PS+ in your region? If so download that asap it's awesome.

No it isn't.  So disappointing, I did look for it.

Is Dead Nation any good do you know?

It's ok, nothing amazing though, too slow for my liking in twin stick shooters. Shines in coop though, I'm looking for a coop buddy btw. if you're from EU and going to play give me a hint, will add you on PSN

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network
Xenostar said:
So disappointed this thread is not what i thought it was, but happy for you anyway :)

Oh man.. Your not the only one.. I was like..: "No way! First Diablo?! No Starcraft?! Fuck yeah!" After reading.. Wow.. my smile vanished in seconds. But hey, congratz! :)

Once you entered you won't be the same anymore. A blog about life.

http://seetheworlddifferent.wordpress.com/

Haha sorry everyone.

Infamous is pretty great so far. Except for the touchpad. Anyone know how to turn off using it to power up?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

That title ):

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

I guess only old timers understand the title :)

Around the Network

Now a comparison to Xbone?

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Enjoy your ps4

Awws, I was about to shit brix cause I thought sc2 will be on the ps4... Congrats but Man lol

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Xenostar said:
starcraft said:
Xenostar said:
So disappointed this thread is not what i thought it was, but happy for you anyway :)

Haha what did you think it was?

Also, I am in Australia.

I thought it was a starcraft port to PS4, like Diablo 3, i was wondering how they were gonna rework the controls lol.

i was having your excat same thoughts sigh!!!

pbroy said:
Now a comparison to Xbone?

I don't own one.  Not yet anyway

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS