By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Starcraft gets a PS4!!!

Zkuq said:
Wait what? Oh well, next up: kowenicki. (Good joke, eh!)

On a more serious note, nice to see you gave a Sony system a chance. I'm not sure if this was the best moment to get a PS4 but in many ways, Sony has nailed it with the PS4 so I doubt getting one was a bad idea. Have fun with your purchase!

Lol.

Surprising perhaps.  It was a birthday gift.  On my own dime (and especially given time limitations in life atm) I was going to wait until towards the end of the year to pick up either an X1 or PS4, then get the other next year.

But hey, if someone else is paying

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

Yeah like Xenostar I thought Blizzard announced a Starcraft 2 port for the PS4 or something, which was weird in itself, but to add to it I wanted to start bitching that they could finally give us the Diablo 3 port congrats! Try the F2P games, Warframe and War Thunder are good, Blacklight is also nice but I don't how many people still on the servers, didn't play it in some time. Is Resogun still on PS+ in your region? If so download that asap it's awesome.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

mibuokami said:
starcraft said:
Xenostar said:
So disappointed this thread is not what i thought it was, but happy for you anyway :)

Haha what did you think it was?

Also, I am in Australia.

He probably thought Blizzard was porting SC2 to PS4 which is exciting but absurdly unrealisitc given the type of game SC is.

I've added you! Unfortunately I haven't touched my PS4 since I bought. I'm too busy playing Titanfall LOL.

Haha that he did.

I am avoiding getting Titanfall for PC.  I have very little time for gaming as it is, without  having it all sucked up by Titanfall - the beta was incredible.

eFKac said:
Yeah like Xenostar I thought Blizzard announced a Starcraft 2 port for the PS4, which was weird in itself, but to add to it I wanted to start bitching that they could finally give us the Diablo 3 port congrats! Try the F2P games, Warframe and War Thunder are good, Blacklight is also nice but I don't how many people still on the servers, didn't play it in some time. Is Resogun still on PS+ in your region? If so download that asap it's awesome.

No it isn't.  So disappointing, I did look for it.

Is Dead Nation any good do you know?

starcraft said:

Haha that he did.

I am avoiding getting Titanfall for PC.  I have very little time for gaming as it is, without  having it all sucked up by Titanfall - the beta was incredible.

Actual game is so much better, I really appreciate respawn getting us a server, sub 50 ping rocks! You should really get this game ASAP :P

Again, grats on the PS4 purchase, I'll probably pick up Second Son tomorrow. I have a nasty habit of buying games I have no intention of playing. Hoping this isn't one of them...

Around the Network
starcraft said:
eFKac said:
Yeah like Xenostar I thought Blizzard announced a Starcraft 2 port for the PS4, which was weird in itself, but to add to it I wanted to start bitching that they could finally give us the Diablo 3 port congrats! Try the F2P games, Warframe and War Thunder are good, Blacklight is also nice but I don't how many people still on the servers, didn't play it in some time. Is Resogun still on PS+ in your region? If so download that asap it's awesome.

No it isn't.  So disappointing, I did look for it.

Is Dead Nation any good do you know?

It's not bad, but unplayable for me because you can't adjust the sensitivety of the analog stig, waaay to sensitive and makes me want to smash my screen. I played it for 5 minute, google for a solution, didn't find one, then gave up.

Awesome title!

Congrats man

its a great game with gorgeous visuals and buttery smooth frame rate. Enjoy :)

OP : Dead nation is a fun coop game. Its bit borign single player and if you like you can broadcast your gameplay on twitch. Its worth getting. If you are a fan of horror games,, i highly recommend Outlast. The best and the scariest horror game to date.

Damned I read...'Starcraft on PS4'!!